BCG Fantasy Premier League 2014/15 Page 32

ooh he's captained Sanchez
Good move Mcdonnell.

As if.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 11th January 2015, 2:48 PM GMT

ooh he's captained Sanchez
Good move Mcdonnell.

Thanks Steve, I was surprised to see I was the only one to captain him, I think Horseradish gave him the armband on the previous 2 gameweeks so must be cursing his luck.

I haven't made good captain decisions this season

Not sure about using the wildcard this month
On paper I don't really want to change that much, will probably wait to see who get's bought in the window

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ 11th January 2015, 3:39 PM GMT

Thanks Steve, I was surprised to see I was the only one to captain him, I think Horseradish gave him the armband on the previous 2 gameweeks so must be cursing his luck.

I'd be interested to know why you're surprised you're the only one to captain him and your own reasons for captaining him.

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ 11th January 2015, 3:39 PM GMT

XXXX as a parrot. Teary

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 11th January 2015, 6:48 PM GMT

I'd be interested to know why you're surprised you're the only one to captain him and your own reasons for captaining him.

We've had this before :)

He's just a fantastic footballer playing for a team I fancied to score a few goals, it's really that simple.

With Alderweireld looking doubtful and Falcao out of the picture, I think I may just activate that January wildcard...

Quote: Splodge @ 12th January 2015, 2:01 PM GMT

With Alderweireld looking doubtful and Falcao out of the picture, I think I may just activate that January wildcard...

I can resist no longer...

Bollocks. That Swansea goal being diagnosed as an own goal takes 3 points of Sigurdsson's assist. A point that's even more irritating, as Downing got more points in the same game but was on my bench.

Happy New Year, btw.

Dan

WC can be a curse. Last season I was topping a few mini-leagues and changed my team only to start sliding as my ex-players carried on their good work and my new ones flopped. BE WARNED! :)

Are you in the main BCG league Nuts?
Which team is yours?

Quote: ContainsNuts @ 14th January 2015, 12:02 PM GMT

WC can be a curse. Last season I was topping a few mini-leagues and changed my team only to start sliding as my ex-players carried on their good work and my new ones flopped. BE WARNED! :)

F**king hell it's Contains Nuts! How long have you been lurking? If you've got a fantasy team you should join the league. I think we can bend the rules to let in such a venerable poster.

Quote: Ben @ 10th January 2015, 8:20 PM GMT

They dropped Cahill! Bollocks!

After your three goals from John Terry over the last few weeks you've got nothing to complain about. Doubling up on Chelsea defenders was last season's strategy anyways.

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ 12th January 2015, 2:21 PM GMT

I can resist no longer...

Don't forget to buy back Siggurdson again. I presume buying back Hazard was planned and not a lack of ideas after he started scoring away.

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ 12th January 2015, 10:34 AM GMT

We've had this before :)

He's just a fantastic footballer playing for a team I fancied to score a few goals, it's really that simple.

With Giroud coming back and a move to the flank he wasn't an obvious choice for me. Hazard would have been my prediction for you.

He is a good player but not a fantastic one in my opinion. He can dribble alright and he's a hard worker but his shot accuracy is average. He reminds me of Hazard in terms of goals per fancy Harlem shuffles. Barcelona didn't sell him for nothing. You don't see Iniesta and Busquets down the job centre for example.

I've wildcarded on my B team
Or rather made so many transfers that I intend to wildcard.

Don't worry I won't do a Godot & forget

As for Pottingham Florist I like them more or less as they are, so I'm holding fire for the time being

I am crystal clear in my opinion about what to do this week.

It is that whatever is done, it definitely won't be right. :S