What are you watching on TV? Page 2,040

Quote: Will Cam @ 8th August 2015, 11:47 PM BST

Keewik

Did you feel the breath on your neck when you read this?

Did you hear that low hum from the hallway?

Did you think I wasn't watching?

For I am your fear and I come for you when you close your eyes.

Sleep well.

Does that chat up line ever work?

It's never failed, although in fairness I have only used it on the women I dig up.

Quote: Will Cam @ 9th August 2015, 12:16 AM BST

It's never failed, although in fairness I have only used it on the women who dig Up.

What the disney film about that child molester who kidnaps boy scouts with his flying house?

I suppose ladies into that are going to be kinda weird....

Bergerac.

I think the reason John Nettles doesn't look any older is because he never looked young in the first place.

Austin Powers - International Man of Mystery on Movie-Mix.

Never seen it before and it's got the gorgeous Liz Hurley.

I thought it would be a favourite of yours!

I thought it was a great film. Also left the room as the closing credits started. Then realised I was missing some great music.

"Yeah baby!"

Cool

Dicks, shit, snot...it's Russell Howard's Good News!

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 14th August 2015, 9:45 PM BST

Dicks, shit, snot...it's Russell Howard's Good News!

Wash your mouth out! Not for the Dicks, shit, snot, but the other bit. Angry

Dicks, shit, snot...it's Dad's Army! ;) :P

What a great scene where Jonesy thinks he's about to die because he's hearing voices singing a religious song. Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

'Red'. So there's mayhem around his house and not even one neighbour peers out the curtains to look at the street.

Neil Oliver with the Quintinshill Rail Disaster that happened 100 years ago. I had read about this in the past but hadn't realise what a terrible fate befell some of the Scottish soldiers on one of the trains in the fire that engulfed the trapped ones.

One soldier begged an officer to shoot him, which he duly obliged and another cut his own throat rather than be burnt to death.

Terrible.........absolutely bloody terrible. :(

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b05vqx7v

"I'd love you to be there Tuppence but a Wig Convention is no place for a Laydee."

Been slowly working my way through The Interceptor. New character, Casby, shows up in the penultimate episode. His voice and general manner really remind me of Tim Roth. Check the end credits. Turns out he's played by Jack Roth, son of Tim. Never even knew he existed.

Character's a total psycho btw.