What are you watching on TV? Page 2,035

The Autistic Gardener.

Don't know what the Hell it's called - film with Colin Firth set in Berlin 1938 - bloody good script.

Quote: Chappers @ 9th July 2015, 9:44 PM BST

OK. I know now.

Currently watching Married at First Sight. Weird. How can someone do that - especially if there's not a pile of money there or a British Passport.

I've just watched it. Bizarre isn't it? What about their respective properties?

Watched Frank Skinner's Man in a Suit - very good! Loved the joke about the police car pulling up beside him one night and the samurai sword nutcase. Laughing out loud

I'll be watching Pappano's Classical Voices at nine. Loving the series so far.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 12th July 2015, 8:08 PM BST

Watched Frank Skinner's Man....Loved the joke about the police car pulling up beside him one night and the samurai sword nutcase. Laughing out loud

"Lalalalalalala...."

Don't spoil it for me, I haven't watched it yet!

Just watched Phil Mitchell in Bergerac.

Now watching Silent Witness. A little baby is about to swallow some little blue pills.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 12th July 2015, 8:23 PM BST

"Lalalalalalala...."

I enjoyed it too, saw him live at the LCT last year.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 12th July 2015, 8:23 PM BST

"Lalalalalalala...."

Yeah, but that wasn't the joke, you see then he said.......... :D

Mr TBN has just finished watching 'Benefits By The Sea: Jaywick' lovely.

Jaywick - back of beyond. :O

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 12th July 2015, 10:15 PM BST

Jaywick - back of beyond. :O

It's the mirror estate to where my parents have a holiday bungalow in Kent. That said, Jaywick looks like it after a nuclear apocalypse.

I used to go on holiday there as a child and had some fantastic times. Such a shame it's like that now.

Yes, it was a nice place at one time.

It appears neither of us knows what we're watching as we've each dozed off at different points. Old age! I think there's a blond and it might be an American thing, or not.

In fact, not. The blonde seems to gave a dress the same colour as her hair. Now somebody's been shot. Where's my book?