What are you watching on TV? Page 2,033

So that's Australian bands. And you're in Austria?

Quote: Chappers @ 3rd July 2015, 1:45 PM BST

Ummm, I queried that some time ago in a similar vein - nobody in.

Watching the real Countdown as I'm off work.

Quote: Chappers @ 3rd July 2015, 1:45 PM BST

It's my homage to one of Presidents of the USA, a man who saved the world from weapons of mass destruction.Well,it amuses me anyway.

Quote: Chappers @ 3rd July 2015, 2:41 PM BST

Watching the real Countdown Rachael Riley as I'm off work.

Just finished watching "John Carter" that I had recorded off BBC2 at the weekend. Not bad fantasy film BUT YET AGAIN f**king background music and people whispering their lines so it is impossible to make out what they are saying. Angry

Quote: Oldrocker @ 4th July 2015, 12:46 AM BST

You missed another opportunity there you know.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 6th July 2015, 10:02 PM BST

Just finished watching "John Carter" that I had recorded off BBC2 at the weekend. Not bad fantasy film BUT YET AGAIN f**king background music and people whispering their lines so it is impossible to make out what they are saying. Angry

Turn the bass down and the treble up :)

:) Thanks for that Lee, I will give it a whirl; but you see so many complaints about this subject in various media and nothing is done about it. Very annoying.

Sometimes you can lose the 'central' sound on a stereo track if one of your speakers is wired up wrong, which could be what's happening here if you've routed it through external speakers.

Quote: Nogget @ 7th July 2015, 4:15 PM BST

Sometimes you can lose the 'central' sound on a stereo track if one of your speakers is wired up wrong, which could be what's happening here if you've routed it through external speakers.

Yeah, thanks for that Nogget, but I do know about that - it was a common problem in the early days of audio stereo (I'm that old!); but am not using external speakers in this instance.

Is that the film about a Victorian man on Mars (or something)?

Quote: Chappers @ 7th July 2015, 6:09 PM BST

Is that the film about a Victorian man on Mars (or something)?

Yes, with a lot of plot holes.

The story of Gordon Bennett.

Don't Tell The Bride.
The shittest, dampest squib of a wedding I've ever seen.