What are you watching on TV? Page 2,034

Birth of the Beatles. Nasty Nick Cotton is George Harrison.

Shouldn't George be about 20 in something with a title like that?

Quote: zooo @ 8th July 2015, 9:16 PM BST

Shouldn't George be about 20 in something with a title like that?

It's pre-Eastenders. 1979.

Ahhhhh. That makes more sense.

Miles Hunt on Vintage TV talking about his musical tastes which include Tom Robinson, The Stranglers and Echo And The Bunnymen.

Quote: Chappers @ 8th July 2015, 9:06 PM BST

Birth of the Beatles. Nasty Nick Cotton is George Harrison.

Good film. I have a copy of it on DVD, which I transferred from a tape I made of it in the early 80s when it was first shown on TV.

You had a video recorder in the early 80s? How rich!

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 8th July 2015, 10:15 PM BST

Miles Hunt on Vintage TV talking about his musical tastes which include Tom Robinson, The Stranglers and Echo And The Bunnymen.

Who is Miles Hunt? He has good taste though.

Quote: keewik @ 8th July 2015, 11:16 PM BST

You had a video recorder in the early 80s? How rich!

Not so expensive then really BUT this was!........

I had a Philips N1500 in about 1973 just after they first came out. Crap system but oh so trendy! Laughing out loud

Bergerac on Drama. It's a bit silly because Louise Jameson is in it and her character died a few weeks ago. Then we had the Return of the Ice Maiden (Lisa Goddard). I do wish they'd repeat them in order.

The idiot Bains is in this one.

Wonder if the English Will Smith is watching?

Quote: Chappers @ 9th July 2015, 4:03 PM BST

Bergerac on Drama. It's a bit silly because Louise Jameson is in it and her character died a few weeks ago. Then we had the Return of the Ice Maiden (Lisa Goddard). I do wish they'd repeat them in order.

The idiot Bains is in this one.

I absolutely love Bergerac and had quite a thing for Nettles in the 80s, especially when he breathed 'Bureau Des Etrangers' down the phone. Agree about showing them in order though, hopefully with the commission of the final season.

Quote: Chappers @ 8th July 2015, 11:31 PM BST

Who is Miles Hunt? He has good taste though.

He's the lead singer of The Wonder Stuff and was apparently married to DJ Mary Anne Hobbs in the 90s.

OK. I know now.

Currently watching Married at First Sight. Weird. How can someone do that - especially if there's not a pile of money there or a British Passport.

Quote: Chappers @ 9th July 2015, 9:44 PM BST

OK. I know now.

Currently watching Married at First Sight. Weird. How can someone do that - especially if there's not a pile of money there or a British Passport.

What about true lurrrvvve? Lovey