What are you watching on TV? Page 2,032

Quote: sootyj @ 29th June 2015, 4:46 PM BST

Ok, so how come they've got those shitty trains to Welwyn Garden City with smelly seats and Skodas. And wouldn't stroppy teans laptop be like a mini ipad or something smaller? It's just lazy and sloppy and incoherent.

While you're right that it's illogical, I think Humans wants to show what it would be like if it was completely unremarkable to have androids everywhere, so by leaving everything else unremarkable you get a better feeling of the mundanity.

The last Top Gear episode featuring my dream car, the Pegeout 304S convertible.

My first car was a 304S and I always wanted the convertible model that my mate had. I really hope they don't smash it up Teary

Aren't they beautiful?

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C504450

Was the 304 the hard-to-maintain one? With a fanbelt which went around a corner or something?

Quote: Nogget @ 1st July 2015, 6:54 PM BST

Was the 304 the hard-to-maintain one? With a fanbelt which went around a corner or something?

I don't think so. I was only 17 when I had it and only ever lifted the bonnet to prank people with the 9 note air horn that was fitted to the car when I bought it. :D

It was only 10 years old but rotten with rust. I scrapped it after about 15 months :(

Omen II on DVD.

Trinny and Susannah on QVC. Chewing gum for the brain.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 1st July 2015, 10:42 PM BST

Just saw 2 minutes whilst flicking through.

That model in the blue top was probably normal size but compared to Trinny she looked enormous.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 1st July 2015, 10:42 PM BST

They keep using the singular 'fashionease' term, such as 'a jean' or 'a trouser'.

A 'jacardigan' Get In The Sea.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 1st July 2015, 11:02 PM BST

They keep using the singular 'fashionease' term, such as 'a jean' or 'a trouser'.

Their show is complete 'a pant'.

Doctor at Large with George Layton and Arthur Lowe.

And Madeline Smith. So perfect!

OH!! Madeline.... Lovey Lovey Lovey

Sex on a stick. PHWOAR

[quote name="Hercules Grytpype Thynne" post="1126013" date="2nd July 2015, 5:38 PM BST"]OH!! Madeline.... Lovey Lovey Lovey

Sex on a stick. PHWOAR

[/quote

Whose stick?

Quote: Chappers @ 1st July 2015, 11:01 PM BST

Just saw 2 minutes whilst flicking through.

That model in the blue top was probably normal size but compared to Trinny she looked enormous.

The model was a UK 16 apparently, but Trinny is about 5ft 11in and slim with it. I must admit to being unimpressed by her walking out with Saatchi so soon after the 'incident'. She also said something crass about 'grabbing fifty by the throat'. Nice.

I just watched TOTP on BBC4. Mike 'Mr Spooner' Berry was trilling on set; his current song wasn't a patch on 'Everyone's A Wally' though.

Blood + Thunder: The Sound Of Alberts

The Alberts produced The Easybeats,The Angels,Rose Tattoo,AC/DC and others in the 70's.
Loud sweaty pub rock made in the studio.

Very interesting but not enough music and too much chat.