What are you watching on TV? Page 2,036

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 12th July 2015, 10:28 PM BST

Yes, it was a nice place at one time.

Agreed, splendid beach, better than stony old Herne Bay.

I was there yesterday. It was dead.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 12th July 2015, 10:20 PM BST

It's the mirror estate to where my parents have a holiday bungalow in Kent.

Holidays in Kent? Your parents were cruel.

I'm persevering with Humans. Despite not having a particularly gripping story, they've managed to keep it interesting by maintaining the mystery and atmosphere.

It can't be bad when they can generate genuine creepiness from something as simple as an actor lifting a bag from their mouth.

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 13th July 2015, 8:29 AM BST

I was there yesterday. It was dead.

I have fond memories of the poo truck. 4am every morning we'd hear it trundle down the rickety lane behind the gardens of the holiday chalets. Scraping the empty oil drum toilets off the truck and taking the full ones away.

Quote: Nogget @ 13th July 2015, 9:43 AM BST

I'm persevering with Humans. Despite not having a particularly gripping story, they've managed to keep it interesting by maintaining the mystery and atmosphere.

It can't be bad when they can generate genuine creepiness from something as simple as an actor lifting a bag from their mouth.

I liked the teenage boy covering for his dad to protect his mum. Some of the characters are turning out a little more complex than they seemed. Which is good.

Quote: zooo @ 13th July 2015, 9:46 AM BST

I liked the teenage boy covering for his dad to protect his mum. Some of the characters are turning out a little more complex than they seemed. Which is good.

Yes, I liked the whole 'scandal' thing too. It was to protect his mum, was it? I didn't realise. I thought he was just scared they'd have to take Anita back.

I thought just to stop his mum being hurt and stop his family breaking up.
Although it looks like they will now anyway!

But yes could have been his obsession with Anita too/instead.

Quote: Nogget @ 13th July 2015, 9:43 AM BST

Holidays in Kent? Your parents were cruel.

I don't mind Kent. We used to go to Norfolk when I was very young. My parents didn't really believe in taking us out of the country, but after my father died my mother took us three kids to Butlin's.

Catfish is back tonight on MTV - hurrah!

Lip Synch Battle....It was vaguely amusing for 30 seconds on Jimmy Fallon the first time but don't I'll watch the series.

Yeah, I watched one episode. Couldn't believe they had stretched it out to fill a show.

Something I do love, though, is Tattoo Fixers. I'm addicted!

Quote: zooo @ 13th July 2015, 12:29 PM BST

Something I do love, though, is Tattoo Fixers. I'm addicted!

Me too Zoo. The ridiculous 'tat's' some people have is hilarious.

An anchor on your cock you say, with the initials AJ which stands for Adrenalin Junkie - not a girls name...........sure, I believe ya.

And that horror from BB with Jedward on her backside........glad it hurt tattooing over it.....scream bitch - oh you are.

I loved the smiley face that boy had around his nipple. I thought he should have kept it. Made me laugh.

I love when they come in with a tiny tattoo on their finger and they convince them to have an entire arm tattoo to cover it up. Bizarre.

Can anyone explain to me what Storage Hunters is about so I don't waste my time? The title seems so appealing. Surely it's really boring.

Quote: Chappers @ 13th July 2015, 9:01 PM BST

Can anyone explain to me what Storage Hunters is about so I don't waste my time? The title seems so appealing. Surely it's really boring.

I think it concerns keeping the old stars of ITV's Gladiators in a 'Big Yellow Self Storage' complex and selling them off for auction at the end.

Only Connect is back (qv, see other thread...)

Saw the first 10 minutes of Not Safe for Work before giving up because there had been no humour. Did it get better?