What are you watching on TV? Page 2,044

Just finished watching "Hell Boy" - not bad but am getting weary now of these comic book hero films as they seem all much of a muchness.

Horizon: Which Universe Are We In?

That'll be the Day on True Entertainment. David Essex looks extremely young - even for 1974 or whenever it was made.

Apart from Essex, Ringo, Bily Fury and Keith Moon includes Karl Howman, Robert Lindsay and Sue Holderness (Marlene!).

Also features Rosemary Leach as Essex's mum. I met her on a cruise a couple of years ago.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 2nd September 2015, 8:30 PM BST

Horizon: Which Universe Are We In?

They said that was a new programme, but I remember seeing one on this exact subject not long ago - might not have been Horizon though.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 2nd September 2015, 10:30 PM BST

They said that was a new programme, but I remember seeing one on this exact subject not long ago - might not have been Horizon though.

Maybe that was in a parallel universe.

Quote: Chappers @ 2nd September 2015, 10:38 PM BST

Maybe that was in a parallel universe.

Ah! I thought I had slipped into one, what with you being so nice of late. Rolling eyes

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 2nd September 2015, 10:41 PM BST

Ah! I thought I had slipped into one, what with you being so nice of late. Rolling eyes

Oo-er missus.

This is a question about what I should watch.

I like Amanda Redmond but missed Part 1 of the Trials of Jimmy Rose. Did anyone watch Part 1? Alternatively should I watch Lady Chatterley which of course has been done loads of times - I don't mean she has.

Well I decided to watch Jimmy Rose. A good choice I think although what has Amanda done to herself?

An old edition of 8 out of 10 Cats Does Countdown.

In the break they had an advert for Hiscox!

Hancocks halfhour

Feat Clive Dunn!

Quote: lofthouse @ 8th September 2015, 12:00 PM BST

Hancocks halfhour

Feat Clive Dunn!

Ah, the army reunion! Hilarious!

By the way, hi Lofthouse...you bastard! Wave

Top of the morning to you too

Erm...you ... c*nt

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 8th September 2015, 12:02 PM BST

Ah, the army reunion! Hilarious!

Laughing out loud Great choice - loved the drinks order at the off licence.

Doctor Who - city of death

Doc who wandering around 1970's Paris with some Young woman (dressed as a school girl????)

Then five mins before the end - up pops John Cleese!

Teh fook

Quote: lofthouse @ 9th September 2015, 9:16 PM BST

Doctor Who - city of death

Doc who wandering around 1970's Paris with some Young woman (dressed as a school girl????)

Then five mins before the end - up pops John Cleese!

Teh fook

One of the true greats from Doctor Who (and one of the best things Douglas Adams ever wrote too, for that matter), before the reboot this was the story to show non-fans, they'd love it and ask to see others like that one...um, that bit was a problem!

And that's not 'some young woman' that's Romana (II) aka Lalla Ward aka Mrs Richard Dawkins. Sheesh!