Inside No. 9 - Series 1 Page 7

I'm surprised that no one's mentioned how Reece Shearsmith's moustache was one of the funniest things ever.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 14th February 2014, 7:56 PM GMT

The big dog part was great but my favourite bit was the exchange where the burglar ends up having to hand over a tenner for two crappy cleaning products.

Ahh, but he needed that rope. :)

Money for old rope ;)

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 15th February 2014, 11:34 AM GMT

Money for old rope ;)

Thrummmmmp, tishhhhh! I thankyow..........Now you take my wife........

Laughing out loud

Brilliant. Much funnier than last week's.

Haven't laughed so much at a comedy in a long time as when that huge dog walked in in Episode 2. Great stuff so far, as expected.

Quote: gb901 @ 13th February 2014, 10:38 PM GMT

Well all I can say is that some people are easily pleased!

Did you actually see Episode 2? I wasn't really impressed with the first one but this was a hell of a lot better.

Quote: Feeoree @ 14th February 2014, 9:33 PM GMT

Having Oona Chaplin in a Silent Film homage was a nice touch given that her grandfather was of course Charlie Chaplin.

That bit never clicked with me at the time!

Episode 2 was easily the funniest thing I have seen all year (if not longer). Absolutely superb. Me and Wifey were in stitches laughing together, which is a rare thing indeed!

Hope the rest is this funny.

Dan

Quote: swerytd @ 18th February 2014, 4:11 PM GMT

Me and Wifey were in stitches laughing together, which is a rare thing indeed!

Well, you know what they say: a stitch in time saves Nine. :)

Not many laughs there, but compelling half hour still . . . wracking my brain as to who Stevie was . . . Varys from Game of Thrones, used to seeing him with no hair . . .

Good episode. Didn't get the twist either, thinking it was someone else.

That was excellent and rare, the first one I really looked, though I was quite a fan of last episode.
Very reminiscent of Black Mirror and TOU, with a great twist.

Another brilliant episode. First ep is still my favourite, but all three have been great.

Definitely dark and creepy this week. Very light on laughs but great performances. Weirdly, the only bit I found unbelievable was a dweeby school teacher hooking up with Gemma Arteton.