Inside No. 9 - Series 1 Page 2

I enjoyed Psychoville, so looking forward to this. Hopefully not long til it airs. Do 'the powers that be' know how long the episodes will be?

Oooh! Just found this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAjFuRkeCSU

I've just watched the first episode. I won't spoil it for anyone, but fans of the darkly comic, bleak and macabre should definitely not miss out on this series.

More info is available in our guide.

Can.
Not.
Wait.

They previewed the first two episodes at the BFI Southbank a couple of months ago, but I missed it. A shame as I went to a similar thing for Psychoville and it was most enjoyable watching with an audience.

According to Reece Shearsmith, this will now start Weds the 5th of Feb.

Jeebus, that's about the 25th change the BBC have made.

So two weeks away, are we going to get a trailer soon or what?

I wonder if SootyJ will slag off the show on here and lead to another angry tweet by Reece Shearsmith. That's the power of the internet, kids. Be wary what you say.

Quote: Ben @ 22nd January 2014, 7:29 PM GMT

I wonder if SootyJ will slag off the show on here and lead to another angry tweet by Reece Shearsmith. That's the power of the internet, kids. Be wary what you say.

That really was a BCG highlight; right in the Hall Of Fame.

How long are the episodes? 30 minutes? Longer?

Half an hour each.

Quote: Ben @ 22nd January 2014, 7:29 PM GMT

Did something like that really happen?

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 25th January 2014, 10:09 PM GMT

Yes, it was all rather surreal.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 25th January 2014, 10:09 PM GMT

Reece tweeted about some comments he'd seen that had irked him, without saying who said it or where he read it. But it was something Sooty had posted on here. This was highly amusing for all (not Sooty).

Quote: Ben @ 25th January 2014, 11:16 PM GMT

Yes, it was all rather surreal.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ 25th January 2014, 11:17 PM GMT

Reece tweeted about some comments he'd seen that had irked him, without saying who said it or where he read it. But it was something Sooty had posted on here. This was highly amusing for all (not Sooty).

Aaron and Mark must have opened a bottle of Champagne that day. Comedy stars are reading our posts.