The all-in-one consolidatory football thread Page 623

Jonny Evans is in the news for the wrong reasons AGAIN!

He's got previous!!!

I remember that in ferguson's time before he became a first teamer he was in the news for something unsavoury but I can't remember what though.

Quote: Chappers @ 6th March 2015, 10:16 PM GMT

Jonny Evans is in the news for the wrong reasons AGAIN!

He's got previous!!!

I remember that in ferguson's time before he became a first teamer he was in the news for something unsavoury but I can't remember what though.

From Wiki:

On 19 December 2007, Evans was arrested in connection to an alleged rape that occurred at the hotel where Manchester United's Christmas party was held.[23] On 8 March 2008, it was reported that Evans would not be prosecuted for any offence.[24]

Yes but that's not as bad as spitting is it.

Yes but that's not as bad as spitting is it.

I read an article the other day where Carlos Tevez was denounced as your typical South American failure in the Premier League - WHAT?!

Quote: Ben @ 7th March 2015, 10:20 AM GMT

I read an article the other day where Carlos Tevez was denounced as your typical South American failure in the Premier League - WHAT?!

I think that accolade should go to Di Maria. What do you expect with 2 girls names.

What really amuses me is that in the summer Van Gaal apparently was desperate to get rid of Fellaini. Now he seems to be his main weapon.

Quote: Chappers @ 9th March 2015, 9:52 PM GMT

I think that accolade should go to Di Maria. What do you expect with 2 girls names.

3 girls names. Angel, Di(ana), Maria

Quote: shaggy292 @ 9th March 2015, 10:05 PM GMT

3 girls names. Angel, Di(ana), Maria

Yes =I meant the Di and Maria bit. Angels should be able to fly and don't dive though.

Loved the refs face when Di Maria pulled his shirt.

Go Basel, go, go, go!

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 10th March 2015, 7:51 PM GMT

...go, go, go!

Yes...three goals so far. >_<

VG not looking like a top coach to me he looks more like a wild maverick. Playing Fallaini as a 9/10 is as daft as you can get. Double half time sub also unortodox and unwise. I can't see them making the top 4, think both Spurs and Liverpool might pass them. VG is trying too hard to make an impact with over bold decisions, it smacks of desparation and fear of not making top 4.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 10th March 2015, 9:07 PM GMT

Yes...three goals so far. >_<

Oh dear.

Four.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 10th March 2015, 9:22 PM GMT

VG not looking like a top coach to me he looks more like a wild maverick. Playing Fallaini as a 9/10 is as daft as you can get. Double half time sub also unortodox and unwise. I can't see them making the top 4, think both Spurs and Liverpool might pass them. VG is trying too hard to make an impact with over bold decisions, it smacks of desparation and fear of not making top 4.

All that money. Now they say he needs three years. No. I'm sorry. Coco the Clown could get a cup there in two. There are six better managers in the Premiership. But past reputation - good if undeserved - is armour.

Just saw the last couple of minutes of the Real v Schalke game. So near yet so far....

Extra time in the Chelsea game I see
I presume It's on Sky

Well that was good wasn't it!

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 11th March 2015, 9:45 PM GMT

Extra time in the Chelsea game I see
I presume It's on Sky

It's a Wednesday game. Just as well really. Sounds like (Radio 5) Chelsea were crap.