The all-in-one consolidatory football thread Page 619

Wasn't it fabulous to see that arseole Mourinho being really pissed off ?

Quote: Chappers @ 31st December 2014, 12:38 AM GMT

I see Rooney is winging about the Christmas football schedule.

He forgets that he's in the entertainment industry and the paying customer should get what they pay for.

He's not getting enough time off to shag prostitutes. I sympathise with him, I don't either.

As a Chelsea supporter I can't complain about being slaughtered with our best team out. Maybe some of them need a good kick up the arse. Although there have been a number of interesting Refereeing decisions all round recently.

I sort of agree there's a campaign against Chelsea but then Mourhino makes an excellent villain and only has himself and his gamesmanship to blame.

And I very much suspect Liverpool will get all the help they need to make the top 4, that penalty was a farce. The refs and the FA have their favourites and Liverpool have always been their big favourite.

Great goals by Man Utd today, but a shame they made it look so hard for the first 2/3 of the game.

Still not sure on Falcao. He's still got a lot to prove.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 3rd January 2015, 11:39 AM GMT

And I very much suspect Liverpool will get all the help they need to make the top 4, that penalty was a farce. The refs and the FA have their favourites and Liverpool have always been their big favourite.

I always thought that was Manure.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 3rd January 2015, 11:39 AM GMT

They were impressive again tonight weren't they!

Who said something about a one-man team? And they're prepared to let him go!!!

So that's one who caused the death of a 56 year old father of four and then legged it to avoid a breath test and one who raped a 19 year old girl.

You're a class act Oldham.

And to think I thought Old Trafford was the shit heap of Greater Manchester!

I read today that Sheffield United's chairman said he looked into Evans' eyes and believed he was innocent.

I think there's a big difference between believing you're innocent and Evans not realising that what he did was wromg.

Well deserved win for Ronaldo in the Ballon d'Or.

The man is a machine.

Quote: Ben @ 12th January 2015, 10:52 PM GMT

Well deserved win for Ronaldo in the Ballon d'Or.

The man is a machine.

His body is almost as good as that bloke Tadic.

I seem to remember him celebrating something on Sunday Ben. What was it now?

My team are on'telly tonight - FA Cup BeeberBeeberCeeb. :D

Falcao had some terrible luck yesterday, but I guess the Premier League is a good indicator of how good you are.

Quote: Ben @ 18th January 2015, 7:22 PM GMT

Falcao had some terrible luck yesterday, but I guess the Premier League is a good indicator of how good you are.

Maybe if he played for a good team?