I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,753

Hypocritical lump of shit...........

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-33671546

We need another Guido Fawkes and get rid of the whole load of lying self-serving bastards.

I'm always happy to see a dirty politician dethroned, but it makes me wonder who set up the hidden cameras and why they did it.

Re: Sewel, what is the point of snorting coke of a prostitute's tits? Does he not realise they're better employed for other activities?

I guess it's like chucking a TV through a hotel room window. One of those lame things people with no imagination think they're supposed to do when they get rich/famous.

Quote: zooo @ 28th July 2015, 5:53 PM BST

I guess it's like chucking a TV through a hotel room window. One of those lame things people with no imagination think they're supposed to do when they get rich/famous.

Justin Bieber must have done it all...that little talentless scumbag.

Quote: Nogget @ 28th July 2015, 5:11 PM BST

Re: Sewel, what is the point of snorting coke of a prostitute's tits? Does he not realise they're better employed for other activities?

I was backstage after a show in Amsterdam in 2007 and we could hear a lot of music coming from another hall, so my band member friend walked next door to see what was happening. He rather disgustedly told me that there was some sort of party going on and two topless girls were snorting coke off each other's breasts and warned me to stay away. It took all my willpower to remain seated and ignore the most rock and roll thing I would ever have the chance to witness.

Cameron says there's no place for dirty money in Britain.

Has he not heard of the Premier League?

I suspect he just dropped his bloated wallet in the toilet.

Killing a lion is certainly controversial, but is it really internationally newsworthy? There's still actual people dying in atrocious circumstances that we don't hear much about.

Quote: Nogget @ 29th July 2015, 9:25 AM BST

Killing a lion is certainly controversial, but is it really internationally newsworthy? There's still actual people dying in atrocious circumstances that we don't hear much about.

Because the world hates (secretly envies?) rich, white Americans much more than they care for poor, non-white Americans and non-Americans?

Ten-year-olds are beheading people in Syria, genocide is in full swing in parts of the world and young girls are being raped and sold into sexual slavery in others, but nothing sells a newspaper or blows up a celebrity's Twitter feed like one of these stories. You're right, it's sad.

Quote: DaButt @ 29th July 2015, 11:40 AM BST

Because the world hates (secretly envies?) rich, white Americans much more than they care for poor, non-white Americans and non-Americans?

That sums it up well.

Americans are not the only big game hunters who flock to Africa, but these stories only become "news" when it's a cute American teenager or a "smug" American posing with a trophy.

Africans kill 100x as many game animals --illegally -- than do Americans, but who's counting?

If I wanted to kill a lion I'd drive to Windsor Safari Park and run one over.
Then claim my foot slipped off the clutch.
Actually I can't drive so I'd have to run into it with a bicycle.

Quote: sootyj @ 29th July 2015, 3:27 PM BST

If I wanted to kill a lion I'd drive to Windsor Safari Park and run one over.
Then claim my foot slipped off the clutch.
Actually I can't drive so I'd have to run into it with a bicycle.

I thought zebras would be more your target.

There are zebras and giraffes on private property about 2 miles from my house. I assume the landowner plans to hold wild game hunts, but I could be wrong.