I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,756

Quote: DaButt @ 31st July 2015, 4:53 PM BST

Ex-Top Gear Trio Will Make a Car Show for Amazon Prime

http://www.vulture.com/2015/07/jeremy-clarkson-top-gear-amazon-prime.html?mid=imdb

With the cost and availability, they will disappear up their own exhausts.

Personally I am looking forward to Chris Evan's take on it. He is knowledgeable on cars and should bring a refreshing new slant to it all.

I think you'll find this could be them.

One tall one, one short arse and one looks like a girl.

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/news/highlands/651740/police-launch-investigation-youngsters-dressed-golliwogs-wick-gala-day/

If a group of people are to all intents and purposes 'swarming' over traffic, what collective noun would be appropriate to describe them? Other than 'swarm', of course.

Just the Labour bag Harriet Harman trying pathetically to score points.

No offence to the woman and I'd certainly never have wished her dead, but am I the only human who found Cilla a pain in the arse?

Quote: keewik @ 2nd August 2015, 8:23 PM BST

No offence to the woman and I'd certainly never have wished her dead, but am I the only human who found Cilla a pain in the arse?

Oh yes she was a pain but quite harmless.

Quote: keewik @ 2nd August 2015, 8:23 PM BST

I always thought she seemed quite big-hearted*, especially compared to some of today's in-your-face presenters.

*I hope it doesn't turn out she died of an enlarged heart.

Blind Date was a go to program of the 1980s, it was just a funny well put together show. With none of the erzatz meanness and manipulation of the X factor, Big Brother etc.

Cilla was a big part of that.

And with that decade getting raked over for all kinds of dodgy behaviour by celebs, she seemed to be fine.

Have any female celebs from back then been found to be dodgy (so far)?

I did used to love Blind Date when I was little.

Covering up mostly.

Ah, yes.

Quote: zooo @ 3rd August 2015, 8:54 AM BST

Have any female celebs from back then been found to be dodgy (so far)?

We shouldn't expect many,given that men are about 9 times more likely to be involved in crime.

Quote: Nogget @ 3rd August 2015, 9:52 AM BST

We shouldn't expect many,given that men are about 9 times more likely to be involved in crime.

Women do not commit less crime.

They simply commit crime that for some reason is permissible under the law.

Young males in the City are very similar in that way.

And any geezer who rises to "great" things in "our" "wonderful" public sector.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 3rd August 2015, 2:10 PM BST

Women do not commit less crime.

They simply commit crime that for some reason is permissible under the law.

If something is permitted by the law, then surely by definition it's not a crime?

Maybe he means committing the crime of being awesome.