I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,758

It's always a shame when scandal hits the Tories.

No, me neither.

'Michael Shrimpton, barrister and author of the book Spyhunter names Ted Heath, UK prime minister in the 1970s as a paedophile and child muderer(or at least an accessory). According to Shrimpton, Jimmy Savile procured children from Haute de Gaurenne childrens home in jersey and took them to Heath's boat, Morning Cloud, where they were abused and murdered and thrown overboard.

This is why no bodies were found at Haute de Gaurenne. Michael Shrimpton was speaking on Bristol Community radio in January 2013.'

With reference to paedophilia (and worse!), the reason Ted and Jimmy and Cyril are in the news these days is that they had faces easily recognisable by victims.

Sadly, 99.9% of the nation's child-abusing elite would not have been recognised by victims and, in the absence of the Internet, there was no way for a victim to identify the powerful rich bastard(s) that had just abused him/her.

As if the abuse of these children were not shocking enough, we are now further shocked by revelations that the authorities turned a blind eye to such despicable and horrendous crimes.

Yep

When you can't trust the prime minister or the police - the world is pretty much total shit

Quote: Nogget @ 4th August 2015, 10:37 AM BST

Police in Australia are investigating how up to 70 crocodile heads ended up in a freezer dumped near the city of Darwin.

Was that outside Mcdonalds or Burger King?

Quote: lofthouse @ 4th August 2015, 6:39 PM BST

Yep

When you can't trust the prime minister or the police - the world is pretty much total shit

There has never been an honest Prime Minister or an honest policeman.

Even the LEAST corrupt examples were/are still as bent as a dog's hind leg.

Yes , but there's being 'dishonest'

And there's raping children and covering it up

Quote: lofthouse @ 4th August 2015, 6:07 PM BST

'Michael Shrimpton, barrister and author of the book Spyhunter names Ted Heath, UK prime minister in the 1970s as a paedophile and child muderer(or at least an accessory). According to Shrimpton, Jimmy Savile procured children from Haute de Gaurenne childrens home in jersey and took them to Heath's boat, Morning Cloud, where they were abused and murdered and thrown overboard.

This is why no bodies were found at Haute de Gaurenne. Michael Shrimpton was speaking on Bristol Community radio in January 2013.'

And when did his book come out? After the Savile scandal broke? And if that wasn't in the book why not? As a lawyer he'd know it's a criminal offence to withhold information about a murder. It wouldn't happen to be because it's total bollocks made up to cash in on the hottest scandal in years would it?

Whatever Ted Heath did or didn't do, Shrimpton is a notorious bull shitter.

And for a fairly minor member of staff at Mi5 now apparently knows that one 1970s PM was a Russian Spy, who was thrown out by a coup organised by the US, the Royal family (Queen Mother and Lord Mountbatten). Thus scuppering the KGB's plan to I dunno cancel Monty Python.

He also knows that a closetted homosexual PM (pretty much an open secret), was a mass murdering serial killer, who ran a ship of death with a perverted radio 1 DJ. Murdering dozens of kids who didn't apparently exist.

If he didn't report this he was a bit of a rubbish spy all told.

Quote: sootyj @ 5th August 2015, 12:37 AM BST

Whatever Ted Heath did or didn't do, Shrimpton is a notorious bull shitter.

And for a fairly minor member of staff at Mi5 now apparently knows that one 1970s PM was a Russian Spy, who was thrown out by a coup organised by the US, the Royal family (Queen Mother and Lord Mountbatten). Thus scuppering the KGB's plan to I dunno cancel Monty Python.

He also knows that a closetted homosexual PM (pretty much an open secret), was a mass murdering serial killer, who ran a ship of death with a perverted radio 1 DJ. Murdering dozens of kids who didn't apparently exist.

If he didn't report this he was a bit of a rubbish spy all told.

They also didn't float or wash up ashore . . . . . .

Proof that he ate the evidence.

I did carry some human leg bones back from the Scilly Isles once, shortly after Harold Wilson had been there on one of his many visits.

I hid them in the long pocket of my overcoat.

Words fail me...........

"Three-year-old Elijah Walker, of Detroit was shot and killed Monday while playing with a gun at a home in the 16000 block of Eastwood Avenue near Kelly Road on the city's east side.

Local 4 has learned the toddler and an 11-year-old boy were playing with a gun in a yard when the 11-year-old shot the 3-year-old in the face.

Police say one of the boys had found the gun."

Quote: billwill @ 5th August 2015, 3:08 PM BST

I did carry some human leg bones back from the Scilly Isles once, shortly after Harold Wilson had been there on one of his many visits.

I hid them in the long pocket of my overcoat.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 5th August 2015, 4:31 PM BST

Words fail me...........

"Three-year-old Elijah Walker, of Detroit was shot and killed Monday while playing with a gun at a home in the 16000 block of Eastwood Avenue near Kelly Road on the city's east side.

Local 4 has learned the toddler and an 11-year-old boy were playing with a gun in a yard when the 11-year-old shot the 3-year-old in the face.

Police say one of the boys had found the gun."

Tragic. Another article said "Police will not publicly say where the boys found the gun, or who owned it." Very strange, as they typically arrest the owner. Maybe he's a cop or something.