I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,668

10/15 - quite pleased.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/quiz/2014/apr/22/north-korea-quiz

I got 11 to the gulag with you comrade Oldrocker

This mark Reckless chap seems like a good acquisition for ukip

A Kent MP has apologised for being drunk in the House of Commons and missing a vote on the Budget.

Mark Reckless said he did not feel it was appropriate to take part in the vote in the early hours of Wednesday because of the amount he had drunk.

The Conservative MP for Rochester and Strood told BBC Radio Kent: "I made a mistake. I'm really sorry about it."

Labour MP Hazel Blears said she returned to the library after it became "a bit lively" on the terrace.

Mr Reckless is one of 227 new MPs who started work at Westminster following the general election on 6 May.

Continue reading the main story
" Start Quote

I think he's probably learnt his lesson"

Hazel Blears
He said: "I'm terribly, terribly embarrassed. I apologise unreservedly and I don't plan to drink again at Westminster."

Mr Reckless denied claims that he fell asleep on the terrace or got a taxi back to his constituency.

He added: "I remember someone asking me to vote and not thinking it was appropriate, given how I was at the time.

"If I was in the sort of situation generally where I thought I was drunk I tend to go home.

"Westminster is a very special situation and all I can say... is given this very embarrassing experience I don't intend to drink at Westminster again."

Drunken prick

"...and I don't plan to drink again at Westminster."

Nice, he don't want to drink at work anymore. What about marihuana or cocaine?

Quote: lofthouse @ 28th September 2014, 3:13 PM BST

This mark Reckless chap seems like a good acquisition for ukip

A Kent MP has apologised for being drunk in the House of Commons and missing a vote on the Budget.

Mark Reckless said he did not feel it was appropriate to take part in the vote in the early hours of Wednesday because of the amount he had drunk.

The Conservative MP for Rochester and Strood told BBC Radio Kent: "I made a mistake. I'm really sorry about it."

Labour MP Hazel Blears said she returned to the library after it became "a bit lively" on the terrace.

Mr Reckless is one of 227 new MPs who started work at Westminster following the general election on 6 May.

Continue reading the main story
" Start Quote

I think he's probably learnt his lesson"

Hazel Blears
He said: "I'm terribly, terribly embarrassed. I apologise unreservedly and I don't plan to drink again at Westminster."

Mr Reckless denied claims that he fell asleep on the terrace or got a taxi back to his constituency.

He added: "I remember someone asking me to vote and not thinking it was appropriate, given how I was at the time.

"If I was in the sort of situation generally where I thought I was drunk I tend to go home.

"Westminster is a very special situation and all I can say... is given this very embarrassing experience I don't intend to drink at Westminster again."

Drunken prick

Saw it on the news.

A weird voice and no charm.

(in my opinion)

Initially, I thought it was Mark Lawson. :(

Self serving prat - only in politics purely for the money and power trip

Probably doesn't give a stuff about his consistuents

This man is everything that's wrong about politics in this country

Quote: lofthouse @ 28th September 2014, 5:43 PM BST

Self serving prat - only in politics purely for the money and power trip

Probably doesn't give a stuff about his consistuents

As far as I am concerned they are all like that. Load of f**king wankers.

Don't know about that

Most of them are probably in it for the right reasons

You get bad eggs in all jobs

Quote: lofthouse @ 27th September 2014, 10:11 PM BST

Ukip is the British nazi party

The nazis main policy was "our country is completely f**ked but it can't possibly be our fault - so it's clearly all the immigrants fault. F**king foreigners and immigrants wrecked our economy. They are to blame for all the unemployment and misery."

Same as the NF

Same as the BNP

Same as UKIP

it's the same old moronic bigoted racist shit everytime a country is in a heap of economic crap - let's blame foreigners

Not rich capitalist dickheads who wreck everything and leave it for decent hardworking people to suffer in the aftermath

They they re not nazis, they are rather ridiculous barroom fogies. If UKIPs critics were to paint them as they are rather than peddling ludicrous hyperbole, potential UKIP voters might be more inclined to listen.

Quote: lofthouse @ 28th September 2014, 9:24 PM BST

Don't know about that

Most of them are probably in it for the right reasons

You get bad eggs in all jobs

No, they're all a load of self serving c**ts.

Oh ok ...

So who will you vote for in may ?

Haven't voted in 40 years and couldn't give a f**k

Quote: lofthouse @ 28th September 2014, 10:14 PM BST

Oh ok ...

So who will you vote for in may ?

Me? No idea.

Voting labour is just voting to have the conservative manifesto implemented more slowly. I agree with some aspects of UKIP policy and some aspects of the Green policy, but there is not much they agree with one another on, except HS2 (and oddly enough the NHS), and while it is tempting to vote for one or the other for that reason alone, I would not trust either lot to run a hot dog concession.

I shall probably vote for some looney tune calling himself the 'real labour party' or some such.

Don't blame you

I am going to vote for a party that saves Radio 4 Extra.