I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,663

Quote: sootyj @ 13th September 2014, 5:32 PM BST

the cowardly Scots ... the grumpy porridge lovers

Nice.

Kick him up the ball bag!

Quote: lofthouse @ 12th September 2014, 10:00 PM BST

The official colour of Ireland is actually blue though isn't it

Actually thinking about this the Irish Guards do have a Blue Plume in their bearskins.

Quote: Marc P @ 13th September 2014, 12:55 PM BST

The official colour of Ireland is in fact black with a white top.

Even I got this one.

Quote: lofthouse @ 13th September 2014, 7:39 PM BST

Kick him up the ball bag!

Thanks,Lofty. I thought I was among friends here but it seems my face, i.e. nationality, doesn't fit.

Keewik c'mon there's a lot of rough and tumble. And you've been less than polite about the southern part of this fair isle.

You are amongst friends, but the kind who treat you equally.

Quote: keewik @ 13th September 2014, 8:43 PM BST

Thanks,Lofty. I thought I was among friends here but it seems my face, i.e. nationality, doesn't fit.

Don't take sooty seriously!

He may seem like a big nasty ole bastard - but he's just a big loveable harmless teddy bear really!

Quote: lofthouse @ 13th September 2014, 8:56 PM BST

He may seem like a big nasty ole bastard - but he's just a big loveable harmless teddy bear really!

Oddly enough that was my defence when I got caught shooting that girl on the toilet cos I thought she was a burglar or Darth Vader

Not only did I get off scott free but I sold the excuse to CONCEALED FOR LEGAL REASONS

and onto the news, f**k you Clarinet players

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2754203/Woman-60-pointed-rifle-screamed-boy-practicing-clarinet-neighbors-backyard.html?ito=social-facebook

Quote: sootyj @ 13th September 2014, 8:52 PM BST

Keewik c'mon there's a lot of rough and tumble. And you've been less than polite about the southern part of this fair isle.

You are amongst friends, but the kind who treat you equally.

I don't ever remember posting anything anti-English. I have good friends who're English (some of them voting Yes). What you must realise is that things are very difficult here, really very tense. So forgive me if I can't take these remarks in a jovial way. We're all very worried. You can't imagine. I think everybody's worried about whether they're voting the right way. I wake in the middle of the night and worry whether I'll be doing the right thing.

Irish province colours have no bearing on the national colour which isn't really official but customary and Ireland's is one of the most identifiable national colours in the world. If Ireland turned out in blue on a rugby field it would cause uproar.

Quote: keewik @ 13th September 2014, 9:10 PM BST

I don't ever remember posting anything anti-English. I have good friends who're English (some of them voting Yes). What you must realise is that things are very difficult here, really very tense. So forgive me if I can't take these remarks in a jovial way. We're all very worried. You can't imagine. I think everybody's worried about whether they're voting the right way. I wake in the middle of the night and worry whether I'll be doing the right thing.

Firstly you have, I have no intention of playing dig the quote up

You did however reedit my quote, to turn a flippant and intentioned to be humourous post into an insult. I reedit for fun, you seem to have done it to set up a strawman to be upset with.

It's not what friends do.

It would appear we have both misunderstood each other.

Quote: keewik @ 13th September 2014, 9:10 PM BST

Not sure which way I would vote if I was Scots. This country has been sold out from under us, and whoever gets in at the next election that runaway train is not going to be hauled in; we are consumers now not citizens. At least as an independent nation you have a chance to seek an alternative path, wherever that might take you. I suppose it all depends on how much you feel you have left to lose if it all goes tits up.

15 year old who had been bitten by a dog "takes revenge" by setting fire to a dog rescue centre and home in Manchester, which apart from the massive damage kills 60 dogs.

Words fail me........ Angry

Hopefully this means he's open to a bit more tit for tat and we can set fire to his stupid face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN7eXTz35dI http://www.catchannel.com/adoption/rescue/a-herculean-rescue.aspx

too cheer up here's an inspiring tale of an enormous cat in 2 parts.

The cat's in two parts??? :O :O