The Army Game
A group of National Service conscripts are determined to dodge duty and create some amusement out of a situation they'd rather not be in
- 1957 - 1961
- 155 (4 series), plus 1 short special
- Sid Colin
- Geoffrey Sumner, William Hartnell, Michael Medwin, Alfie Bass, Norman Rossington, Charles Hawtrey, Bernard Bresslaw, Bill Fraser and others
- Sid Colin, Maurice Wiltshire, Larry Stephens, Lew Schwarz, David Cumming and Derek Collyer
- Milo Lewis, Max Morgan-Witts, Gordon Flemyng, Eric Fawcett and Graeme MacDonald
- Milo Lewis, Max Morgan-Witts, Peter Eton and Eric Fawcett
Comedy about a group of National Service army conscripts who are based in Hut 29 at the Surplus Ordnance Depot, Nether Hopping, Staffordshire. The sitcom follows the antics of the privates, who are determined to dodge work and create some amusement out of a situation they'd rather not be in, and the attempts of their superior officers to stop the fun and keep the showers clean.
Use the menu bar above to access more pages.