Series 2, Episode 3 - Jeremy Makes It
Jeremy is determined to move his relationship with Nancy to that of proper boyfriend and girlfriend. So, he follows Nancy's belief in God and her feeding the homeless.
Meanwhile, Mark is getting jealous of the burgeoning relationship between Geoff and Sophie, and so intervenes when the pair are to go to Aberdeen for business, resulting in him going with Sophie instead.
Nancy decides the final taboo is to not have sex, which frustrates Jez. While Mark becomes known as an alcoholic after an unfortunate appearance on the news where he is filmed looking a mess, drinking in the park.
- Friday 26th November 2004
- Channel 4
- 30 minutes
- Friday 3rd April 2020 at 11:10pm on Gold
- Saturday 4th April 2020 at 1:00am on Gold
- Saturday 4th April 2020 at 10:30pm on Gold
- Monday 6th April 2020 at 3:05am on Gold
Cast & crew
Supporters and subscribers get more
Additional content and tools are available across the site for Supporters and BCG Pro subscribers. On this page you can:
- Broadcast details of 46 further repeats of this episode
- BCG Pro business users can see additional crew credits
Donate (for fans) BCG Pro
Already a donor or Pro user? Sign in