- 18th May: The News Quiz is the most in-demand comedy on BBC Sounds (Chortle)
- 30th March: Chortle Awards 2022 results
- 8th March: Chortle Awards 2022 shortlist revealed
- Panel Show
- 1977 - 2022
- BBC Radio 4
- 1006 (108 series)
- John Lloyd
- Miles Jupp, Sandi Toksvig, Simon Hoggart, Barry Took, Barry Norman, Nish Kumar, Angela Barnes and Andy Zaltzman
- Andy Zaltzman
- Simon Nicholls, Ed Morrish, Katie Tyrrell, Lucy Armitage, Jon Rolph, Aled Evans, Jon Naismith, Louise Coates and more
One of the first satirical panel games created, and still going strong after decades on air.
The News Quiz asks a panel of comedians to talk about the big news events of the week, as well as reading some funny cuttings from the week's papers, as sent in by listeners.
- The Typewriter by Leroy Anderson.
- Next repeats
- Most recent repeats
- BBC Radio Theatre, Bush Hall, RADA Studios, Shaw Theatre and The Drill Hall - Normally recorded the night before broadcast
- Zoom (Virtual) - Series 102 onwards