Status report Page 5,406

Need to get ready for an Irish dinner and dance shindig..still not even decided what to wear! jeans would be lazy eh?

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 16th November 2013, 4:55 PM GMT

Need to get ready for an Irish dinner and dance shindig..still not even decided what to wear! jeans would be lazy eh?

Put on a green shirt and white shorts then put on BBC2...

Something more like this perhaps?

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 16th November 2013, 4:55 PM GMT

Thick trousers if people are going to be giving you digs in the shins.

lol to the lot of ye!! ;) I have made my decision.

Quote: zooo @ 16th November 2013, 4:01 PM GMT

The normal one. 19.99 from Amazon. I've seen it cheaper in one or two places recently, but I'm feeling lazy and couldn't be bothered hunting around.

Oooh

http://what-would-i-say.com

Anyone else having fun with this

kalookalay oh the rest is that joey deacon

Quote: sootyj @ 16th November 2013, 5:31 PM GMT

http://what-would-i-say.com

Anyone else having fun with this

kalookalay oh the rest is that joey deacon

I haven't a clue - but I do have to speak up for Joey.

While kids in playgrounds throughout the land had ideas of him, we in our (state primary) school had different ones. Like visiting him (and others) in hospital half a mile down the road. It was an education.

Personally, I feel that he could have been spared the carol singing. But the main point is that I would have put him in the place of any of the current Government and the Opposition without the slightest hesitation.

Quote: sootyj @ 16th November 2013, 2:14 PM GMT

More like a cold ass

What you writing

A piece for my blog and also a few paragraphs for my very slowly progressing novella.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ 16th November 2013, 3:38 PM GMT

Hasn't been into Status Report for a while. Did all my families Christmas shopping today, so that's good.

Christmas shopping in November?! Whatever would the men of Cockermouth think to this?!

Quote: zooo @ 16th November 2013, 4:01 PM GMT

The normal one. 19.99 from Amazon. I've seen it cheaper in one or two places recently, but I'm feeling lazy and couldn't be bothered hunting around.

You've spent that much on an advent calender? Sometimes I fear for you, zooo.

I got my brother to buy it for me. I'm not stupid, y'know!

You have a brother, zooo?! Well I never knew this. I always thought it was just you and Louise. Well, well, well!

*doesn't know anyone called Louise*

Oh, maybe it's her middle name then. I'll have to hack into that database again to double check...

Hasn't been into Status Report for a while. Did all my families Christmas shopping today, so that's good. Still tender from being labelled a cretin and an arsehole by some of the BCG forums most beloved. :( Life will move on I suppose, but I don't see how. :(

Aawwwww!

Hasn't been into Status Report for a while. Did all my families Christmas shopping today, so that's good. Still tender from being labelled a cretin and an arsehole by some of the BCG forums most beloved. :( Life will move on I suppose, but I don't see how. :(

Who, when :O

Quote: bigfella @ 16th November 2013, 3:36 PM GMT

Wave Greetings BCG folk. Hope you are well. Whats been happening around here then? Any crazy mad folk been around recently?

Wave Hello Biggy, you don't know the half of it....