Status report Page 5,402

Quote: Oldrocker @ 13th November 2013, 8:29 PM GMT

Where was this? How did I miss it?

Quote: keewik @ 13th November 2013, 10:48 PM GMT

I seem to have missed this but congrats anyway. Is there a link?

https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/28954/

British Gas are bloody useless - we've had four different 'engineers' (when did the people who fix your boiler stop being called plumbers?) round here to fix our boiler, each complaining about the shit job the previous guy did, and each of them only doing a temporary fix that lasts about an afternoon. No wonder they keep hiking their prices when they are wasting so much money sending useless people out repeatedly. Currently waiting for another one who is supposed to be here before 12pm, but I'm not holding my breath.

I've been waiting for three months just to get a plumber to come round and give me a quote!!!
:(

Three months?!

Quote: Marc P @ 14th November 2013, 11:47 AM GMT

I've been waiting for three months just to get a plumber to come round and give me a quote!!!

MarcP that's because Norfolk hasn't been connected to gas.

Go back to burning witches you iconoclast.

Quote: Marc P @ 14th November 2013, 11:47 AM GMT

For your new book?

So pleased it's nearly Friday. Would love a few weeks off but will have to make do with Saturday/Sunday for now.

Laughing out loud

Laughing out loud

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 14th November 2013, 12:47 PM GMT

For your new book?

Booyah

Laughing out loud

Laughing out loud

Quote: Harridan @ 14th November 2013, 11:45 AM GMT

British Gas are bloody useless - we've had four different 'engineers' (when did the people who fix your boiler stop being called plumbers?)

I believe you can charge an extra £300 an hour if you're a 'heating engineer'.

Quote: Lazzard @ 14th November 2013, 1:08 PM GMT

Laughing out loud That cover wasn't even used!!!

I'd like to see their engineering degree certificates.

I am currently listening to our latest 'engineer' do the same thing all the previous ones did. I explained to him that he was supposed to be putting in a new part, not just pumping up the old one, but he just looked at me blankly and said "I ain't got no parts".

Where's sootyj at?