Status report Page 5,398

Sleepwalking?

Nope. Bedroom door is always locked.

:) Flu jab?...

I'm always banging into things, and I often forget doing it and find a bruise later. But then I am a klutzy bugger.

Quote: zooo @ 11th November 2013, 9:39 AM GMT

I'm always banging into things, and I often forget doing it and find a bruise later. But then I am a klutzy bugger.

Same here. People must think we're getting beaten up by our partners or something.

Hee. It's when you have a cat scratch right across your wrist that you start getting really paranoid about what people think.

I was due to move into the flat on Friday 1st November. To date I've spent just one night due to the move put back to because of building work and having to look after the kids for a couple of days.

I'm at the flat tonight and tomorrow, then back with the kids again, and next week I'm away for a night at a conference. I'm thinking of ditching the flat for a romany caravan.

Quote: Tuumble @ 11th November 2013, 2:46 PM GMT

I was due to move into the flat on Friday 1st November. To date I've spent just one night due to the move put back to because of building work and having to look after the kids for a couple of days.

I'm at the flat tonight and tomorrow, then back with the kids again, and next week I'm away for a night at a conference. I'm thinking of ditching the flat for a romany caravan.

What a shifty life you lead.

Cool

Just been listening to myself singing with a drunk Irish friend and playing ukulele in a short film with John Hurt. Which was strangely surreal.

Sounds erotic.

Quote: Marc P @ 12th November 2013, 4:05 PM GMT

Just been listening to myself singing with a drunk Irish friend and playing ukulele in a short film with John Hurt. Which was strangely surreal.

Erm.......Mississippi John presumably.

With a few tricks of the trade?

Chip's just had a deep bath.

God are those sheep radioactive ffs?

That guys in a full biohazard suit

Puff!

Quote: Marc P @ 12th November 2013, 4:05 PM GMT

What song was it Marc? Seven Drunken Nights? Whiskey in the Jar? Drink up The Cider? Dicey Riley??