Status report Page 5,408

Quote: chipolata @ 17th November 2013, 6:14 PM GMT

I wish I had a basement.

Would you keep your poorly balanced and scratched bike in it?

Quote: chipolata @ 17th November 2013, 6:14 PM GMT

I wish I had a basement. You don't see many properties with them nowadays.

You are Ariel Castro and I claim my $5.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 17th November 2013, 1:36 PM GMT

It wasn't me, honest Keewik ;)

http://www.clarelibrary.ie/eolas/coclare/history/jacobite_era.htm

Isn't Google marvellous.

I passed through Ennis in 1999 and am pissed off that I can't remember what it looked like. Read a book recently about the terrible starvation there. Was also in Kinsale a few years later but I prefer the West.

Well for what it's worth on a cold Sunday lunchtime at the Lydia Beynon Hospital 50 years today I was born. The hospital is now the admin block for the Celtic Manor Resort in Newport where the Ryder Cup was recently held. I also teach in the nearest school to it. So I haven't moved far!!!

There are now rocks younger than me but I must say I don't feel a day over 49.

I share my birthday with the great Peter Cook as highlighted in today's header but also Danny Devito and Jonathan Ross.

JFK was assassinated five days later!

Number one on this day was Gerry and the Pacemakers- You'll Never Walk Alone and man had six years to wait before he walked on the moon.

Quote: roscoff @ 17th November 2013, 9:53 PM GMT

Well for what it's worth on a cold Sunday lunchtime at the Lydia Beynon Hospital 50 years today I was born. The hospital is now the admin block for the Celtic Manor Resort in Newport where the Ryder Cup was recently held. I also teach in the nearest school to it. So I haven't moved far!!!

There are now rocks younger than me but I must say I don't feel a day over 49.

I share my birthday with the great Peter Cook as highlighted in today's header but also Danny Devito and Jonathan Ross.

JFK was assassinated five days later!

Number one on this day was Gerry and the Pacemakers- You'll Never Walk Alone and man had six years to wait before he walked on the moon.

Happy birthday Roscoff.

Quote: Horseradish @ 17th November 2013, 9:56 PM GMT

Happy birthday Roscoff.

Fanks !

Happy birthday Ode Pal (I was almost 18!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope it's been a nice day. Wave

Quote: Oldrocker @ 17th November 2013, 10:00 PM GMT

Happy birthday Ode Pal (I was almost 18!)

Nice to see another old mucker keeping it real for the oldies. I guess Oldrocker you could be the Father of the House though I think Chappers is 108!

Quote: keewik @ 17th November 2013, 10:05 PM GMT

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope it's been a nice day. Wave

It's been a grand weekend actually!

Happy birthday. :)

Quote: roscoff @ 17th November 2013, 10:06 PM GMT

Nice to see another old mucker keeping it real for the oldies. I guess Oldrocker you could be the Father of the House though I think Chappers is 108!

It's been a grand weekend actually!

Nah, billwill has that honour.

Happy Birthday, Roscoff, you randy old goat!

Happy birthday fella :)

Happy Birthday Fozzie number 2

Happy birthday Wales,s other writer