Status report Page 5,407

Quote: Will Cam @ 16th November 2013, 10:36 PM GMT

Who, when :O

Wave Hello Biggy, you don't know the half of it....

I said emoticons were used by arseholes, Matt took this personally

as he has a big weeping mangina and was manstrating.

I loath and basically consider myself the only none arsehole as I won't use the simplifying f**kers.

So no Matt I don't consider you an arsehole anymore than I consider anyone else an arsehole except myself.

Which is everyone. Except for undiscovered primitive tribes who have never heard of emoticons.

Like Charlton Heston in the Omega Man.

Damn you all you damn dirty emoticons.

Quote: bigfella @ 16th November 2013, 3:36 PM GMT

Wave Greetings BCG folk. Hope you are well. Whats been happening around here then? Any crazy mad folk been around recently?

Hey fella

You ducking zebra narrateo

Harridan had a movie epiphany moment tonight in the middle of a concert, but was too English and polite to leave, so she sat in her chair listening to soporific folk songs for another hour and felt like she was going to burst.

Had a Keewik moment here.

Happened to look out of my front window and saw a fox inside my property, trotting down my ramp.

Baffled by the gate at the bottom of the ramp and the wrought iron railings at the side he/she turned around and trotted back and must have passed along the side of my house into my back garden.

Quote: Harridan @ 16th November 2013, 11:43 PM GMT

Harridan had a movie epiphany moment tonight in the middle of a concert, but was too English and polite to leave, so she sat in her chair listening to soporific folk songs for another hour and felt like she was going to burst.

Was the epiphany that you do not like folk music?

Quote: Tursiops @ 17th November 2013, 10:34 AM GMT

Was the epiphany that you do not like folk music?

:D

Speaking of folk music I danced something called the Siege of Ennis last night, with the caller at the top 'calling' out the steps, felt like I was in an episode of Father Ted being swung round crazily by some old nifty footed old boy.

Quote: Tursiops @ 17th November 2013, 10:34 AM GMT

Was the epiphany that you do not like volk music? Schweinhund

I'd say your music tastes were 3rd rate but theyre more 3rd reich

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 17th November 2013, 10:39 AM GMT

:D

Speaking of folk music I danced something called the Siege of Ennis last night, with the caller at the top 'calling' out the steps, felt like I was in an episode of Father Ted being swung round crazily by some old nifty footed old boy.

That sounds like great fun. When was the Seige and who did it?

Harridan is about to be given a tour of her local gym and is going to do her best not to feel intimidated by all the super-fit staff trying to extort a small fortune from her.

Quote: keewik @ 17th November 2013, 11:43 AM GMT

When was the Seige and who did it?

It wasn't me, honest Keewik ;)

http://www.clarelibrary.ie/eolas/coclare/history/jacobite_era.htm

Isn't Google marvellous.

I'm eating a mint Club and drinking a cappuccino whilst watching All Creatures Great & Small

Does it get any better than this?

I f**king well hope so

Quote: lofthouse @ 17th November 2013, 1:59 PM GMT

I'm eating a mint Club and drinking a cappuccino whilst watching All Creatures Great & Small

Does it get any better than this?

Oh believe me, it gets a LOT better. One day you might even be doing it in your own place and not your parents' basement.

Quote: Ben @ 17th November 2013, 5:42 PM GMT

Oh believe me, it gets a LOT better. One day you might even be doing it in your own place and not your parents' basement.

I wish I had a basement. You don't see many properties with them nowadays.

Quote: Will Cam @ 16th November 2013, 10:36 PM GMT

Who, when :O

I don't want to stir it all up again, it's too painful. But needless to say, there'll be a full chapter on it come my autobiography. :(