Status report Page 5,405

More like a cold ass

What you writing

Trying to teach myself a little bit of auslan sign language from internet guide. I want to learn a few basics so I can communicate a little with a person I know who is deaf. A bit worried that I will try to sign something basic such as "how are you'? and accidently sign someting very rude or offensive.

Les has done his turn and will now leave

Ha, they'd probably just laugh, as long as they knew you were a beginner they'd know it was a mistake.

I think 'pig' is similar to 'sister' in whatever sign language we use over here.

Quote: zooo @ 16th November 2013, 2:22 PM GMT

whatever sign language we use over here.

British Sign Language, that would be. Rolling eyes

:$

:P

Wave Greetings BCG folk. Hope you are well. Whats been happening around here then? Any crazy mad folk been around recently?

Quote: bigfella @ 16th November 2013, 3:36 PM GMT

Any crazy mad folk been around recently?

Hmm...let me think...

Hasn't been into Status Report for a while. Did all my families Christmas shopping today, so that's good. Still tender from being labelled a cretin and an arsehole by some of the BCG forums most beloved. :( Life will move on I suppose, but I don't see how. :(

:D Hi Big fella x

Haven't bought any presents yet, really. But I did just get a Lego advent calendar.
Two weeks to go...

Oooh which one? The normal one, or the Star Wars one? Also, how much and where from?

:D Bought lots in sale from 'The Hut' fab-- on line and posted!!

The normal one. 19.99 from Amazon. I've seen it cheaper in one or two places recently, but I'm feeling lazy and couldn't be bothered hunting around.