Status report Page 5,409

Happy birthday, Roscoff!

Thank you all. I've had a fab time with my family and some friends and will go to work tomorrow to wistfully look through the classroom window at the building where it all started. Very odd really. Bit like myself Geek

Happy birthday from me too, you old git.

Happy birthday, R. Phew, just got there in time!

Maybe next year you'll get your very own birthday thread. :)

Doris Lessing is DEAD!!! :O

Quote: George Kaplan @ 17th November 2013, 11:53 PM GMT

Maybe next year you'll get your very own birthday thread. :)

I doubt it. You have to alphabetise Aaron's comedy DVD collection for that and I'm just not willing to put in the years work quite frankly.

Argh, I was too late! Belated Happy Birthday Roscoff!

For what it's worth - I would not put you at 50. You have a younger spirit about you :).

Or maybe you're just a bit immature, hard to tell. Anyway, I would not have said you were 50.

Mostly because he's been in borstal since the age of 9 for apple scrumping

Although smug I don't like to be a pedant but that is tautological Sootyj... you need only say scrumping. ;)

Quote: Marc P @ 18th November 2013, 9:15 AM GMT

Although smug I don't like to be a pedant but that is tautological Sootyj... you need only say scrumping. ;)

Yeah, Sooty is such an idiotic idiot.

Quote: Jennie @ 18th November 2013, 8:56 AM GMT

Argh, I was too late! Belated Happy Birthday Roscoff!

For what it's worth - I would not put you at 50. You have a younger spirit about you :).

Or maybe you're just a bit immature, hard to tell. Anyway, I would not have said you were 50.

Well that's the full gambit of emotions! Sort of YAY! Then Aughhhh! Then YAY!

Or in emoticon form :) :( :)

Whoops, belated Happy Birthday Fozzie Bear :)

I missed all the excitement - when did Roscoff come out as being Welsh?!

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 18th November 2013, 9:39 AM GMT

Whoops, belated Happy Birthday Fozzie Bear :)

Punishment for late Birthday greetings is a two hour fur grooming session. Somehow sounds dirty Errr

:D