Status report Page 5,414

Quote: Oldrocker @ 20th November 2013, 8:50 PM GMT

I immediately saved £7 by not buying Amanda Holden's crock of shit!.

Is that a new ready meal

Quote: reds @ 20th November 2013, 2:41 PM GMT

Just back from Michael Mcintyre gig. Had a really good night. Think I was one of the few Aussies in the audience. Is there anyone still living in The UK?

You can keep him if you want reds.

We've no further use for him.

Quote: sootyj @ 20th November 2013, 9:59 PM GMT

Is that a new ready meal

If you'd had my Asda Carrot and Lentil Cottage Pie With A Heartwarming Topping Of Potato and Parsnip With Horseradish that I had last night, you would be convinced it was!

Aw, poor Michael McIntyre. He definitely doesn't deserve the venom people have for him, he's just an average kind of comedian who got a bit overexposed when he suddenly broke through.

Quote: Harridan @ 20th November 2013, 10:08 PM GMT

Aw, poor Michael McIntyre. He definitely doesn't deserve the venom people have for him, he's just an average kind of comedian who got a bit overexposed when he suddenly broke through.

Feck me Harridan, if he's average I'd hate to see the worst! And the best wouldn't be that good either!

Quote: Oldrocker @ 20th November 2013, 10:07 PM GMT

If you'd had my Asda Carrot and Lentil Cottage Pie With A Heartwarming Topping Of Potato and Parsnip With Horseradish that I had last night, you would be convinced it was!

Heartwarming can't be to everyone's taste.

There are scores of terrible comedians out there, McIntyre isn't even close to being among the worst. He can sell out arenas and keep them entertained - he's not especially edgy or challenging, but he's good enough. He's a popular comedian doing wide-appeal comedy and it's really only jealous comedians (when he won his first comedy awards it was horrible seeing the undeserved shit he got from other comics) and comedy nerds like us who give him endless flack for not being a Richard Pryor or Peter Cook.

I find him funny and I'm not ashamed. :)

Hitler

Quote: zooo @ 20th November 2013, 10:19 PM GMT

I find him funny and I'm not ashamed. :)

Godwin

I think he's pretty good, too.

Hitler

well you are one serious nanny

Quote: sootyj @ 20th November 2013, 10:23 PM GMT

Hitler

well you are one serious Nazi

:O

Since the shift key jammed on my keyboard, I can't use question marks

I rather like having to be more definitive in my statements

Dellas probably has a few spare you could borrow ;)

Dellas has some spare question marks, does she, she could lend me probably.

My precious nasty little Hobbits

I can't keep up with threads anymore. Hope some forum changing events haven't happened.