Status report Page 4,689

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ July 24 2012, 8:21 PM BST

This. Can we go and eat a lot of chocolate please?

Hug

Hug

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ July 24 2012, 8:21 PM BST

This. Can we go and eat a lot of chocolate please?

Hug

Hug

Quote: zooo @ July 24 2012, 8:17 PM BST

I did tons of exercise every day for a week, and weighed not a ounce less at the end of it. I know you should give it longer than a week to make a difference, but f**k that. I don't have the patience. I'm just eating less instead.

I don't think I'm even going to weigh myself. I'll just lay out some target clothes and when I fit into a size down I will celebrate. But with a stick of celery and a jog.

Ha, good idea. Weighing scales are probably paranoia inducing.

Yurp. Nothing like having a machine tell me I'm a massive chubbo- I'm already quite aware of that thank you technology.

Anywho, I thought I would share the design I've been working on today.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/abrnl981fcvxou5/centipede.PNG

Laughing out loud
Ace.

Laughing out loud

Great!

It's my birthday soon, and I'm not a birthdays sort of person but my family insist on celebrating it for me whether I like it or not. Last year I went on a week-long course to avoid my birthday. I used to get grief for the whole of July because I'm 'difficult to buy for', which roughly translates as 'I don't know you well enough to know your interests and that is your fault', so now I have an amazon wishlist to give them a clue (at one point I owned 14 scented candles I'd received from them). This year my mum and my sister have had a row whilst organising when we should all meet and as it's my birthday I am now getting shit from both of them for not having organised something myself and saved them the stress. I don't even want to see them. F**k birthdays.

Surprise!

Oh...

Errr Whistling nnocently

Quote: Harridan @ July 24 2012, 9:00 PM BST

It's my birthday soon, and I'm not a birthdays sort of person but my family insist on celebrating it for me whether I like it or not. Last year I went on a week-long course to avoid my birthday. I used to get grief for the whole of July because I'm 'difficult to buy for', which roughly translates as 'I don't know you well enough to know your interests and that is your fault', so now I have an amazon wishlist to give them a clue (at one point I owned 14 scented candles I'd received from them). This year my mum and my sister have had a row whilst organising when we should all meet and as it's my birthday I am now getting shit from both of them for not having organised something myself and saved them the stress. I don't even want to see them. F**k birthdays.

Hug Console I feel your pain.

I hate birthday parties.

Especially when they get hijacked for someone else thang and you're expected to be grateful.

Shame though to fall out with the family about them.

Why not suggest doing something helpful, like working in a soup kitchen or visiting an old folks home?

Ben has had a splendid evening. Not done much of any worth, but I'm feeling splendid.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ July 24 2012, 8:36 PM BST

Yurp. Nothing like having a machine tell me I'm a massive chubbo- I'm already quite aware of that thank you technology.

Anywho, I thought I would share the design I've been working on today.

You have been grunged Nat Wicks

That looks pretty nice actually. I wasn't going to add any filters but I might now.

It was very good to start with Nat. You have a talent lady.

That's a fantastic design and wonderfully gross