Status report Page 4,685

Quote: Harridan @ July 24 2012, 1:06 AM BST

Ugh. I start work in less than 7 hours and as much fun as this evening was I'm already regretting it on behalf of my future self.

It's true, Harridan was trying to get us to eat children tonight. I said no, because I'm a decent person. Plus there was no chili sauce.

BTW Harridan is so much better looking then her avatar. She will hate me for saying so, but what am I going to do?

;) You fancy a 'Harridan' well what a shock!

Laughing out loud Flattery will get you nowhere, mate.

At home waiting for new iphones to arrive.

Its all exciting and frightening at the same time to have to start again.

Forgot to mention that aside from a great stand up set by Jane P, we spotted a rare appearance from BCG alumni Huge Bear, who was in fine form.

Quote: Harridan @ July 24 2012, 9:16 AM BST

Laughing out loud Flattery will get you nowhere, mate.

:D

We only needed Graham Bandage to show up for a reunion of the "BCG Three".

Very relieved that Jane P's set was full of comedy and laughs, in contrast to the live therapy session that preceded it.

Quote: Badge @ July 24 2012, 11:37 AM BST

in contrast to the live therapy session that preceded it.

Laughing out loud

That was some weird shit man - wigs, masks, costumes and a set that went for what seemed liked 22 minutes. It was made even more bizarre because I paid money to see an old lady going bonkers, when I can watch that stuff for free if I take public transport.

Quote: AJGO @ July 23 2012, 3:40 PM BST

You'll be grand pet. When does it start?

Basically now.

I want that chocolate and banana cake from a few pages back...Will have to make do with chocolate cake and bubblegum icecream. Thinking the ombination is probably not as testy as it sounds.

Before July started this month was going to be the best ever. No reason, just decided it would be. However, I've ended up in A&E following a coughing fit and my son did too after a fall from a climbing frame. Last week the car broke down and needs another £150 spent on it and then today my eldest had a coughing fit of her own. Transpires our gas fire is faulty.

Good news to know my long standing cough wasn't anything more serious but feel bad to put my kids through this too. At least we don't have to pay for the maintenance.

Yikes. Maybe try August instead.

Quote: Tuumble @ July 24 2012, 12:46 PM BST

Before July started this month was going to be the best ever. No reason, just decided it would be. However, I've ended up in A&E following a coughing fit and my son did too after a fall from a climbing frame. Last week the car broke down and needs another £150 spent on it and then today my eldest had a coughing fit of her own. Transpires our gas fire is faulty.

Good news to know my long standing cough wasn't anything more serious but feel bad to put my kids through this too. At least we don't have to pay for the maintenance.

Wow, that is bad luck. Glad they found the fault with the gas fire before anything more serious happened, though.

Transpires our gas fire is faulty.

Ay carumba! I know that you've had a rubbish July Tuumble, but I think you and your family are lucky to be alive. I'm always hearing stories about carbon monoxide poisoning and people being effectively suffocated to death due to faulty gas fires and heaters.

Sorry about the coughing fits, but \0/ for being alive.

Just watched this absolutely hilarious. Am going to buy a banjoele :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2lePj51RmU&feature=related

Console
Next month will be great- it comes in groups of three so I rekon that's your lot now.

Had an extremely rough morning- won't go into details but warn that I am extremely fragile today so please be nice.

On the plus side though- my new glasses got dropped off and they're excellent.