Status report Page 4,688

Good luck with your running about a bit Lee.

Right, have to get ready, off to a pub theatre this evening to see my friend's show. Luckily it's in Battersea and I can walk there, can't do public transport in this heat.

Laterz space potaterz!

Wave

Keep it up Lee. The fitness comes later on - after lots of pain that tries to inhibit you from continuing.
I started last Christmas and can now waltz round where I used to struggle.
Not to mention 4 stone gone and 6 inch off my waist.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ July 24 2012, 4:25 PM BST

Keep it up Lee. The fitness comes later on - after lots of pain that tries to inhibit you from continuing.
I started last Christmas and can now waltz round where I used to struggle.
Not to mention 4 stone gone and 6 inch off my waist.

Goodlad! Love it, thanks.

It's said that if you do it for 3 weeks, you establish the habit, and you're less likely to quit.

I hope so. I really enjoyed my first run. Which is something that I thought I would never say. Will see what I feel like tomorrow at 6am. Errr

If you have a heart attack because of this new pastime, will you arrange for someone to let us know please?

Will do!

Quote: Tuumble @ July 24 2012, 12:46 PM BST

Before July started this month was going to be the best ever. No reason, just decided it would be. However, I've ended up in A&E following a coughing fit and my son did too after a fall from a climbing frame. Last week the car broke down and needs another £150 spent on it and then today my eldest had a coughing fit of her own. Transpires our gas fire is faulty.

Good news to know my long standing cough wasn't anything more serious but feel bad to put my kids through this too. At least we don't have to pay for the maintenance.

Jeez, lucky escape Tuumble Console

:O Crikey Tummble! How awful, remember when I had headaches and sickness it was a blocked flu- we should maintain them! Huh?

fnar fnar yip yip

I think I'm going to have to start running. I bloody hate exercise, but running is free and food is too f**king good.

I did tons of exercise every day for a week, and weighed not a ounce less at the end of it. I know you should give it longer than a week to make a difference, but f**k that. I don't have the patience. I'm just eating less instead.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ July 24 2012, 12:56 PM BST

Had an extremely rough morning- won't go into details but warn that I am extremely fragile today so please be nice.

This. Can we go and eat a lot of chocolate please?

Hug

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ July 24 2012, 8:21 PM BST

This. Can we go and eat a lot of chocolate please?

Hug

Avoids making ungentlemanly remark about Zooos lovelife.

Quote: sootyj @ July 24 2012, 8:23 PM BST

Avoids making ungentlemanly remark about Zooos lovelife.

I hope you quoted the wrong post there, or I'm confused.