Never Mind The Buzzcocks 2008 Page 6

Quote: Aaron @ November 13 2008, 9:40 PM GMT

I'll always think of him as Bean Face. :)

Laughing out loud

And of course Mel was on too.

Good show.

Although I like Does it offend you yeah? so I wasn't sure if I liked him getting mocked.

He seemed to take it well enough though.

I just wanted to say I thought the American singer Josh Groban was a really good sport on last Thursday's episode. He's a funny guy.

Quote: Mark @ December 17 2008, 10:45 AM GMT

I just wanted to say I thought the American singer Josh Groban was a really good sport on last Thursday's episode. He's a funny guy.

I agree, a very good sport and quite amusing.

A couple of weeks ago Amstell mentioned Bailey slagging off the Buzzcocks in some article or other. I want to know what he said but I can't find the article anywhere. Did anyone read it, or know who published it?

"Yeah, you think: 'I can't stand here with some gormless indie twerp humming the intro to In The Air Tonight to some daytime TV presenter... this is my life!'"

http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/stage/comedy/article5124673.ece

Quote: ScotiaNova @ December 17 2008, 6:59 PM GMT

http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/stage/comedy/article5124673.ece

Thank you. Much appreciated!

Tut. Do you not know how to Google?

Quote: Aaron @ December 17 2008, 7:14 PM GMT

Tut. Do you not know how to Google?

No. It looks really complicated.

I did say I'd looked but couldn't find it. Small wonder as there were only a couple of lines about NMTB in quite a big article. I thought it would be juicier.

Not even QI? That's a shame. (In regards to Bailey doing panel shows.)

I'm probably being really dense, but I just watched the last episode of this series last night, and is Amstell leaving?

Not as far as I know.

(Although I didn't catch this week's "retrospective", so may have missed something - but I'm sure that there would have been much discussion already if he was.)

Quote: Neera C @ December 20 2008, 11:31 AM GMT

I'm probably being really dense, but I just watched the last episode of this series last night, and is Amstell leaving?

I haven't heard anything. I hope he isn't, he's bloody brilliant.

Quote: Neera C @ December 20 2008, 11:31 AM GMT

Well, it was a retrospective of the previous series (see: Simon's hair) . . .

Sorry, just reread your post and realised that you were refering to the previous weeks ending . . . but still, there does appear to be another episode with Simon in the Crimbo special.

Josh Groban was the best thing about the last episode which was bit of a surprise. I thought he was going to be some snotty pompus American twat.