Never Mind The Buzzcocks 2008 Page 3

The reason Lamarr hated most Pop stars, was because he is such a music nerd, and takes it really seriously. He's into obscure Rock'n'Roll and R'n'B, from the '50s, and Ska and Reggae, from the '70s. Amstell, on the other hand, often jokes about not even being a fan of music.

I didn't think that the episode with Preston was awkward. I just thought it was great.
But then again i hate that twat, did he expect to go on Buzzcock and not have the piss taken out of his wife?
It's not like Amstel did anything wrong. All he did was read choice excerpts from his wife's book. If anything it was free advertising.

Same goes for the episode with that Donny Tourettes ponce. There's nothing awkward about seeing an asshole get whats due.

The only awkward episode i ever saw was the one where he made that really tasteless joke about Courtney Love in front of Noel Fielding. That was pretty bad.

It was still funny though.

I think he forgot they were friends. :)

Bloody hell, it's Stephen Fry tonight!

:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O

Yay!

Ooo! Coolies. :D

Awesome.

That was a good one.

I think Simon Amstell might be the teeny tiniest skinniest boy in the whole world!

Stephen Fry was on Buzzcocks?!

Or are you on about that USA tour thing?

I saw Stephen Fry in WHSmiths once. He lives not far from me. Well, 10 miles or so away.

No he was on Buzzcocks. It did feel really weird, but really right.

Do you live in Norfolk?...

YES!

Ooh. And you seem very excited about it.

That guy out of Cage The Elephant is an idiot. It's stuff like him that makes me cringe and not want to watch Buzzcocks.

He was alright. Not a total dick, like I thought he would be at the very beginning.

Oh I remember hearing Cage The Elephant a while back. I didn't rate them.

Quote: zooo @ October 9 2008, 9:56 PM BST

Ooh. And you seem very excited about it.

Nope. Just excited about life.

Quote: Winterlight @ October 9 2008, 9:58 PM BST

Oh I remember hearing Cage The Elephant a while back. I didn't rate them.

They are rubbish.