Dead Set - Charlie Brooker's Horror Show Page 17

I think it should be filmed by a foreign company in a country with weaker laws than the UK.

Like those US boot camps in Jamaica.

We should aim to kill atleast one contestant and push one to suicide.

Right, I watched it last night and it was actually pretty good. I was really impressed with Davina getting really stuck in and the gore was just brilliant. I gagged atleats 4 times. Some funny bits and well... just an all round goody!

Quote: EllieJP @ November 5 2008, 2:01 PM GMT

Right, I watched it last night and it was actually pretty good. I was really impressed with Davina getting really stuck in and the gore was just brilliant. I gagged atleats 4 times. Some funny bits and well... just an all round goody!

It was. But I was sad that the bastard producer didn't survive. He was the best character by a mile. Very funny, especially when he was dismembering the corpse.

Quote: chipolata @ November 5 2008, 2:05 PM GMT

It was. But I was sad that the bastard producer didn't survive. He was the best character by a mile. Very funny, especially when he was dismembering the corpse.

Yeah. That was excellent. His little monologue.

Quote: EllieJP @ November 5 2008, 2:01 PM GMT

So, did you watch the lot in the end?

I loved him. :(
He was ace.

Apparently he's like Derren Brown's best mate or involved in producing his magic shows and stuff.
Or something.

Yeah, I didn't really read the article properly...

Quote: Nil Putters @ November 5 2008, 2:08 PM GMT

So, did you watch the lot in the end?

Yep, stayed up late. Me and my naked housemate were hooked.

I enjoyed him being killed though. Very silly. :)

Yes, he was brilliant. When they were eating his insides and he was still going. His head getting ripped off was NASTY!

Quote: EllieJP @ November 5 2008, 2:09 PM GMT

Yep, stayed up late. Me and my naked housemate were hooked.

I hope he'd changed out of his apron by then. :)

Quote: Nil Putters @ November 5 2008, 2:10 PM GMT

I enjoyed him being killed though. Very silly. :)

Now I have to watch it again. :)

Quote: Nil Putters @ November 5 2008, 2:10 PM GMT

I hope he'd changed out of his apron by then. :)

Nope, he stayed in that all night until we went to separate beds at midnight!

Quote: EllieJP @ November 5 2008, 2:10 PM GMT

Yes, he was brilliant. When they were eating his insides and he was still going. His head getting ripped off was NASTY!

"Eat it! It's full of shit!"

Quote: EllieJP @ November 5 2008, 2:11 PM GMT

Nope, he stayed in that all night until we went to separate beds at midnight!

I don't suppose one extra stiff would matter. Whistling nnocently

Badaboom!

:D