Dead Set - Charlie Brooker's Horror Show Page 15

Well I certainly didn't notice that.

What, in Shaun?
Well you have to watch the commentaries and be obsessed with Simon Pegg and stuff. Then you'd know EVERYTHING. :)

Ahh. Ok.

I bought the DVD from Cheryl. TRUFAX!

Aw!!! I hope not because she was getting rid of her only copy? :O

Ha, no, I think they brought out a new edition with more extras or something? Or might have had to buy one at a signing? Something like that. Either way, she had a copy surplus to requirements.

Ahh. Phew!!

That's one of the only films I've ever had a naughty copy of. Because I went to see it several times at the cinema and then couldn't face coping without it until the proper DVD was released.

You really like it that much? :-/

Not anymore. I'm all Shauned out.

But I used to watch it all the time!!!
(still love it obviously, but haven't watched it for ages.)

If you go to see something at the cinema on more than one occasion, then you should get a copy of the DVD for free. You've already been raped for money more than enough times.

So truuue!

Especially in central London! :O

Yup! Crazy, crazy money. And they wonder why people are pirating rather than buying DVDs or going to see films on release. F**king idiots.

Just managed to watch the final bit last night, loved it. It didn't do anything really new with the zombie genre, and in fact lifted a lot of elements and ideas from the 'classics', but really enjoyable stuff, right down to the miserable ending. It also felt different and edgy compared to what we usually get; here's hoping there's more of this sort of television produced in the future. There won't be, but it would be nice.

I want to be Charlie Brooker when I grow up.

... A man?

Um... okay then. Charlotte Brooker?