Dead Set - Charlie Brooker's Horror Show Page 19

Well, strictly not, but to all intents and purposes they are.

I have to disagree, sorry. They're more rabid.

If everyone keeps forgetting and thinking they were zombies... maybe they ARE zombies.

Or, maybe everyone's stupid.

So, if I forget that James Stewart's character in It's A Wonderful Life is a banker and think he's Father Christmas that makes it so does it?

I'm not dead against running zombies, I thought Dead Set was really good. But 28 Days Later etc. are NOT zombie films.

End.

The infected in the 28 {insert unit of time} Laters were just really REALLY angry people.

Pre-f**king-zunctly!

Quote: Nil Putters @ November 7 2008, 4:30 PM GMT

So, if I forget that James Stewart's character in It's A Wonderful Life is a banker and think he's Father Christmas that makes it so does it?

If it's you plus about 95% of the people who've watched the film, yes. :)

It's lucky zombies aren't real or Frank Capra would be spinning, slowly, in his grave.

Fast zombies aren't scary. But moreso than slow ones. At least there's the possibility of some kind of sense of tension.

Quote: Aaron @ November 7 2008, 5:28 PM GMT

Fast zombies aren't scary. But moreso than slow ones. At least there's the possibility of some kind of sense of tension.

Wrong on nearly every level.

So how is something moving slowly, more scary than something moving at you quickly?

Weeeelll.

I dunno.

I find both scary.
You can't always run away. If you were trapped in a room with a zombie, the slow one would mean your death lasting a lot longer...

Quote: Aaron @ November 7 2008, 6:30 PM GMT

So how is something moving slowly, more scary than something moving at you quickly?

It's not the singular is the numbers that get you with zombies. One on One a human can take a zombie but theres always one lurking. The runners are just I dunno you either get it or you don't.

I think clowns are scary. Now zombie clowns infected with the Rage virus, don't ge me started...

So basically, it's not the speed of the zombies, it's the setting the director and writer puts them in.