Dead Set - Charlie Brooker's Horror Show Page 20

Yeah.

And they're slow, but they're relentless.

The fast ones in Dead Set didn't exactly give up easily. ;)

Quote: David Bussell @ November 7 2008, 3:17 PM GMT

Which article were you reading?

Thank you, Bussell, I did read the article and I did understand it. I made an innocent typo. It often happens as my typing finger is often several seconds ahead of my brain. I'm human.

Incidentally, I notice that your latest Meet the Writers got just 6 posts. It looks like my fellow BSGer's have finally cottoned onto what I noted months ago: your interviews have all the penetrating insight of a puff piece in Hello magazine. Time to hit the series on the head? As the interviews do tend to clog up the Writers section like turds that refuse to flush. :)

Jinkies! Calm down!

Indeed... that was a bit harshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Dead Set writer Charlie Brooker takes Simon Pegg to task as to slow Zombies . . . http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2008/nov/10/barack-obama-zombies-running

Quote: ScotiaNova @ November 10 2008, 11:29 AM GMT

Dead Set writer Charlie Brooker takes Simon Pegg to task as to slow Zombies . . . http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2008/nov/10/barack-obama-zombies-running

So basically what he's saying is slow zombies are better but too expensive and Shaun of the Dead was too good for him to get away with slow zombies. But they're better than running zombies.

Quote: chipolata @ November 10 2008, 10:45 AM GMT

Incidentally, I notice that your latest Meet the Writers got just 6 posts. It looks like my fellow BSGer's have finally cottoned onto what I noted months ago: your interviews have all the penetrating insight of a puff piece in Hello magazine. Time to hit the series on the head? As the interviews do tend to clog up the Writers section like turds that refuse to flush. :)

I don't recall ever saying MTW was meant to be "penetrating". It sounds to me like you have false expectations of what the article is meant to be, which is surprising as you come back for every single one of them.

I would pay money to read a Meet The Writers with Chipolata.

Not a lot of money, mind. Couple of quid.

Well, a quid.

OK, 50p.

I might stretch to tuppence.

So I hear.

That didn't even make any sense. You can do better. C-.

Call yourself a pretend homosexualist? Honestly! It's like Kenneth Williams never happened.

Who says it's pretend, eh eh? I've always been very indecisive.

The good thing with Chipolata is that it's just an act he puts on.

I know for a fact he spends most weekends tending to injured animals and organising jumble sales.