After You've Gone - Series 3 Page 7

Good episode if a little sad, do think that Siobhan and Jimmy breaking up is a plot device for Amanda Abbington to be absent for a few episodes while she had the baby. Best moments were when Jimmy was trying to hide from Siobhan in the house and Alex's expression realising Molly was Angry in Year 10 and spitting out the yoghurt.

Wish they give Alex more screen time as he's easily the funniest character.

I thought they were repeats, so didn't bother watching...

Missed the first two.

Anyone know if they are they repeated anywhere on Freeview?

I noticed that he was listed above Dani Harmer in the closing credits. Not sure if that's been the case in the past though. Definitely does need a greater presence though, I agree.

Quote: Furkin @ September 21 2008, 8:06 PM BST

I thought they were repeats, so didn't bother watching...

Missed the first two.

Anyone know if they are they repeated anywhere on Freeview?

You big silly! (No, they're not. You can get the second on iPlayer of course.)

Cheers Aaron...
That'll teach me to think I know what I'm doing!?!?

I thought it was absolute rubbish. Why does Nick Lyndhurst put himself through this? Thrilled that Jimmy's girlfriend is leaving, though.

Banal, tired, predictable... (The show and my response to it.)

Quote: Aaron @ September 21 2008, 8:08 PM BST

I noticed that he was listed above Dani Harmer in the closing credits. Not sure if that's been the case in the past though. Definitely does need a greater presence though, I agree.

I noticed that! Although wasn't it in order of appearance? Or maybe they finally realised that he was the best character.

Quote: Charly @ September 22 2008, 4:55 PM BST

I noticed that! Although wasn't it in order of appearance? Or maybe they finally realised that he was the best character.

She's really pretty, though.

Even if it was in order of prettiness, Alex would still have to come first.

She'd come a close second though.

Quote: Dave @ September 22 2008, 10:47 PM BST

She's really pretty, though.

I was under the impression that Ryan Sampson was a "he"....

Er ... I was talking about Danni Harmer?

Quote: Dave @ September 23 2008, 6:46 PM BST

Er ... I was talking about Danni Harmer?

Your name vill go on ze list...

Any thoughts on tonights episode? Thought Mr Lyndhurst did a brilliant job of the choir-karaoke piece.

I enjoyed the Bohemian Rhapsody bit and the kids date (in the car). Alexs T-Shirts made me laugh too. Apart from that I, as normal, wasn't impressed.

Mr Putters I hate to mention, but it sounds a little like you rather enjoyed the mostpart of the episode, but are somewhat hampered by your firm decision to dislike like the programme..