After You've Gone - Series 3 Page 2

Quote: zooo @ September 14 2008, 2:54 PM BST

As long as they haven't done the same to Ryan.

Gah! Horrible image.... :O

Hey, wait a moment. Didn't AYG start last week? Or am I going mad?

You're potty. :)

Quote: zooo @ September 14 2008, 2:54 PM BST

As long as they haven't done the same to Ryan.

I've seen the other photos, and Ryan looks great! :D

Then all is well with the world!

That photo must be fake. What on earth would drive them to make Nicholas Lyndhirst look like Jack Hackett from Father Ted?

The picture of old Jimmy is in regards to the first episode where Jimmy has a dream about the future, you have to watch it to see the other characters future look as they are very funny.

Quote: Jonwo @ September 14 2008, 4:52 PM BST

The picture of old Jimmy is in regards to the first episode where Jimmy has a dream about the future, you have to watch it to see the other characters future look as they are very funny.

Has that first one been shown yet? Have you any more photos?

Blimey Charly. No. The first episode has not been on yet. It is on in 90 minutes on BBC One.

There are other pictures, but I don't have them to hand.

Watch to find out for yourself, basically! :)

Quote: Aaron @ September 14 2008, 5:03 PM BST

Blimey Charly.

:$ Do not mock me. Teary

Just watched it. I thought it was ok. That future scene was a bit... darn right frightening.

Forgot it was on.

My only hope is that Ryan Sampson never grows a beard like that. Ever.

Not good.

Quote: Seefacts @ September 14 2008, 7:08 PM BST

Not good.

How so?

Quote: Charly @ September 14 2008, 7:09 PM BST

How so?

No jokes. The audience reaction was non-existent!

Poor plotting (was there one?) and the dummy character, apart from being a horrendous cliche was given some bizarrely pointless B story containing no aim or humour.

And me fancying Danni Harmer is not a strong enough reason to bother watching again.

Quite the opposite, I really enjoyed it. Got a good share of lols from me, and much chuckling away. Unsurprisingly, Alex was the highlight (his face alone at the bacon scene cracked me up).

Eagerly awaiting week 2.