- 2007 - 2008
- BBC One
- 25 (3 series)
- Fred Barron
- Nicholas Lyndhurst, Celia Imrie, Ryan Sampson, Dani Harmer, Amanda Abbington, Lee Oakes and Vincent Ebrahim
- Katie Douglas, Andrea Solomons, Dan Tetsell, Jon Brown, Paul Kerensa, Jim Armogida, Steve Armogida, Ian Brown and others
- Tony Dow and Ed Bye
- Rosemary McGowan, Kenton Allen, Ian Brown, James Hendrie and Fred Barron
Weekend dad Jimmy offers to move back into the marital home to look after his two teenagers when his ex-wife volunteers to tend victims of a natural disaster in Africa.
Unfortunately, Jimmy's patrician mother-in-law, Diana, views him as a walking, talking natural disaster so she virtually moves in to "help", which generally means undermining Jimmy whenever possible!
With a smart-talking daughter, Molly, who thinks she's already a woman, and a son, Alex, who occasionally dresses a bit too much like one, just how much of a challenge can adapting to fatherhood on a daily basis be?
- Production companies
- Theme tune performed by Jamie Cullum.
- Laugh track
- Live audience
View recording details
- First broadcast
- Friday 12th January 2007 on BBC One at 8:30pm
- Last new broadcast
- Sunday 21st December 2008 on BBC One at 6:05pm
- Last repeat
- Tuesday 6th December 2011 at 3:25pm on Gold