- 2007 - 2008
- BBC One
- 25 (3 series)
- Fred Barron
- Nicholas Lyndhurst, Celia Imrie, Ryan Sampson, Dani Harmer, Amanda Abbington, Lee Oakes and Vincent Ebrahim
- Katie Douglas, Andrea Solomons, Dan Tetsell, Jon Brown, Paul Kerensa, Jim Armogida, Steve Armogida, Ian Brown and others
- Tony Dow and Ed Bye
- Rosemary McGowan
Weekend dad Jimmy offers to move back into the marital home to look after his two teenagers when his ex-wife volunteers to tend victims of a natural disaster in Africa.
Unfortunately, Jimmy's patrician mother-in-law, Diana, views him as a walking, talking natural disaster so she virtually moves in to "help", which generally means undermining Jimmy whenever possible!
With a smart-talking daughter, Molly, who thinks she's already a woman, and a son, Alex, who occasionally dresses a bit too much like one, just how much of a challenge can adapting to fatherhood on a daily basis be?
- Production companies
- Theme tune performed by Jamie Cullum.
- Laugh track
- Live audience
- First broadcast
- Friday 12th January 2007 on BBC One at 8:30pm
- Last new broadcast
- Sunday 21st December 2008 on BBC One at 6:05pm
- Last repeat
- Tuesday 6th December 2011 at 3:25pm on Gold