After You've Gone - Series 3 Page 6

Yes, you almost certainly would. You'll be old enough to go on your own soon though!

Quote: Aaron @ September 16 2008, 5:32 PM BST

Yes, you almost certainly would. You'll be old enough to go on your own soon though!

Don't patronise me. Angry

I wasn't.

Oopsy Eh?

It's the hormones.

Time of the month...

No, that's me.

Quote: zooo @ September 16 2008, 7:31 PM BST

No, that's me.

Bless.

Poor zooo. *pets*

Anyway. We're off-topic here now people.

After You've Gone. I love it. I don't care what anyone else thinks, I reckon it's great, but I do wish they'd give Alex a bigger role. He's got to be the funniest character, and yet gets billed last. Ridiculous.

Damn that Tracy Beaker!

They should write him a spin-off series.

Quote: Aaron @ September 16 2008, 7:49 PM BST

Poor zooo. *pets*

Anyway. We're off-topic here now people.

After You've Gone. I love it. I don't care what anyone else thinks, I reckon it's great, but I do wish they'd give Alex a bigger role. He's got to be the funniest character, and yet gets billed last. Ridiculous.

Yes! Alex is the funniest in the show. I expect big things of him, he seems to have comedic acting down to a tee.

What does everyone else think of Dani Harner? I keep forgetting that she isn't supposed to be Tracy Beaker, as she plays Molly in exactly the same way.

Not quite up to last week's standard, but still pretty funny. Might be down to the rather sombre main storyline. The Alex/Molly sub-plot was rather good, and Alex's face upon realisation was brilliant. Hope that next week's is a little more upbeat!

I forgot to bloody watch it. Angry
Stupid phone.

Booo! I hate the telephone for, partly, that kind of reason. And unfortunately, I can't even find a repeat. So you'll have to go for iPlayer!