Not Going Out - Series 3 Page 73

Quote: Chappers @ August 22 2009, 11:30 PM BST

I've never seen that one.

We are still one behind from the last series aren't we?

Yes. That's the one we're talking about. :)

Quote: Robert D @ August 23 2009, 3:22 AM BST

On Comedy Central at 00:00 on 30 August according to Sky. So for us normal people that don't change the date until we get up that's midnight on the evening of August 29th.

And that's the broadcast we're talking about! >_<

(Although it's on Comedy Central Extra, not Comedy Central.)

I only read from Chappers post. I thought you meant tonight's episode was it. My mistake. Whistling nnocently

Quote: Aaron @ August 23 2009, 3:45 AM BST

(Although it's on Comedy Central Extra, not Comedy Central.)

Ah!!!!!! It's not the same broadcast then, is it! Smarmy Mine doesn't exist! Although that doesn't remove the 'Idiot' sign above my head. :(

Quote: Robert D @ August 23 2009, 3:22 AM BST

On Comedy Central at 00:00 on 30 August according to Sky. So for us normal people that don't change the date until we get up that's midnight on the evening of August 29th.

I didn't really say that. It was an automated spam-bot thingy thing that does things like that. Eh?

I nearly through the TV remote at the TV in anger last night... I found comedy central extra but we weren't subscribed to it! :(

Quote: Tom Simpson @ August 23 2009, 10:32 AM BST

I nearly through the TV remote at the TV in anger last night... I found comedy central extra but we weren't subscribed to it! :(

I did the same thing! I might try and subscribe in the next week if I can.

I thought that it was on the most basic package! What channels are you guys subscribed to? It should only cost you an extra £1 per month to get.

Comedy Central isn't part of the basic Virgin package, I don't know about Sky.

http://mysky.sky.com/portal/site/skycom/skyproducts/skytv/whatcaniwatch/varietypack

Yeah, mine is the most basic package. I have hardly any channels. Extra pound a month isn't bad though. Thanks.

It really is worth it. Call them up now and you could be watching in a couple of hours!

Quote: Aaron @ August 23 2009, 4:17 PM BST

It really is worth it. Call them up now and you could be watching in a couple of hours!

Or still complaining on the phone...

I have now updated my Sky and so can watch Not Going Out on Saturday, making me very happy!! Although from what I gathered off the lovely Indian man on the other end of the phone, it probably ended up costing me more than £1.

Those crafty buggers.

But still. Wooo! More joy in your life. Just don't now forget to tune in!

Quote: Aaron @ July 25 2009, 11:31 PM BST

But I'm also even more angry. How they can justify cancelling a show so funny, so well-written and all-round excellent

Yes.

You me TVC let's take them on.

Angry

Quote: Aaron @ August 24 2009, 11:09 PM BST

Those crafty buggers.

But still. Wooo! More joy in your life. Just don't now forget to tune in!

As if I'd forget a thing like that Whistling nnocently ...although that is the joy of Sky Plus!

Ah, your saviour. :)