Not Going Out - Series 3 Page 78

Well, seeing as that's out...

I was told back in September that it had been recommissioned (or was about to be; I forget). Good God it's been a hard secret to keep. But then I heard this weekend that they were still securing the funding. So I guess the will is there, but the practicality is not quite all ironed out.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Quote: Aaron @ December 14 2009, 3:14 PM GMT

Well, seeing as that's out...

I was told back in September that it had been recommissioned (or was about to be; I forget). Good God it's been a hard secret to keep. But then I heard this weekend that they were still securing the funding. So I guess the will is there, but the practicality is not quite all ironed out.

Show off :P

Good news though.

If I was showing off, I would have been bragging about it since September! :P

Great news, trying not to get my hopes up too much though, just in case it all falls through.

Maaaybe the success of Miranda, a similar style sitcom with some of the same people, will help?
Maybe?

Well it totally deserves another series.

*punches the air in victory*

Huzzah!

Quote: zooo @ December 14 2009, 7:13 PM GMT

Maaaybe the success of Miranda, a similar style sitcom with some of the same people, will help?
Maybe?

Although I can't see it happening, there's actually been talk of merging the two shows together.

But you didn't hear it from me, right? ;)

http://www.chortle.co.uk/news/2009/12/15/10196/not_going_out_is_saved

Yo! :D

Ah, finally. Do so wish we'd been able to break this story back in September. Still, good to see. (Although Chortle don't cite any sources...)

It's great breaking news either way!!! Well done for sitting on it, I'd have been whispering it about.

Don't think Miranda will be the cleaner any more.

Presumably it was the pressure from this forum!