Not Going Out - Series 3 Page 81

Bloody Hell missed this.

That. Was. Brilliant!! Extremley funny and actually built a lot more on character than they have before. I think it may even be one of my favourite episodes. Makes me even more pleased that they've decided to bring it back.

10.45pm though? You'd have thought the BBC would be shouting from the roof tops about this one.

Quote: bigfella @ December 24 2009, 11:58 AM GMT

Bloody Hell missed this.

Watch it on iPlayer, it's worth it.

Very good episode, love Daisy, gets some great lines.

And Tim's jumper part was classic NGO.

Re Me

Quote: Tim Walker @ December 24 2009, 11:38 AM GMT

It was indeed very well used. And both Lee and Bobby Ball were struggling to stop themselves from corpsing.

"Have you been a MacMillan Nurse for long?" Laughing out loud

Brilliant episode! That's both Christmas specials that have used F**k off fantastically. Now it's finally aired, I hope the series three DVD will be out soon as I really want to re-watch it! :)

Not forgetting the rollercoaster "Cuuuuuuuuu...."
Very good swearing.

It doesn't surprise me that there was swearing. That's what comedies do when they don't have any jokes.

Yawn. Don't you normally complain that the show is nothing BUT 'jokes'?

Quote: Dave @ December 24 2009, 11:25 PM GMT

It doesn't surprise me that there was swearing. That's what comedies do when they don't have any jokes.

Yeah, one thing I've always lamented about NGO is the dismal lack of jokes.

;)

Quote: Aaron @ December 24 2009, 11:41 PM GMT

Yawn. Don't you normally complain that the show is nothing BUT 'jokes'?

I don't think I've said that.

But if you guys like it - enjoy! I'm glad most of you seemed to have a laugh.

I watched this on the BBC iPlayer last night... I really enjoyed it. Glad it's coming back.

Afternoon.

Just logging on to say what an absolutely brilliant episode the Christmas special was last week.

I know there are plenty of 'cool' sitcoms that we're all supposed to get quite nerdy about, but for sheer laughs, this was quite unbeatable.

Thank goodness sense prevailed and we're getting a series 4.

Fantastic stuff.

Anyone know when tickets will be available for the recording?

Best part of 6 months, at a guess.

It's a pity to hear Miranda Hart won't be back for the 4th series, but at the same time, I don't think it will affect the show greatly not to have her there.