After You've Gone - Series 1 Page 9

I'm not aware of anything Barron has done besides My Family and After You've Gone, but I think both are decent. my Family is a bit old hat now, but the first 3 series were superb, some of my favourite modern comedy, certainly. What else has he done 'wrong'?

Quote: Dave @ February 28, 2007, 7:11 PM

Yeah! And get Ian Brown and James Hendrie on here too!

Er... as it happens I can actually arrange an interview with Ian Brown and James Hendrie (probably not Fred though) but I don't think, as with all things PR, we could actually ask the more probing (i.e. rude ;)) questions some of you would like answering thus making it a fairly in-effective interview?

Quote: Rick Skelton @ February 28, 2007, 9:07 PM

I'm not aware of anything Barron has done besides My Family and After You've Gone, but I think both are decent. my Family is a bit old hat now, but the first 3 series were superb, some of my favourite modern comedy, certainly. What else has he done 'wrong'?

According to Bex was his heavily boo'ed flop.

Ah right, cheers Mark. If that was the one with the tubby girl from Spaced and The Royal Family, I didn't bother watching it.

Not sure about The Royle Family, but it starred Jessica Stevenson from Spaced. I just remember it as unrelenting pain.

And now she's doing adverts for the AA!

Jessica Stevenson isn't actually tubby though is she? That's just the character she plays in The Royle Family.

Broadcast magazine reports AYG's viewing figures at the end of the series as just above 6 million. Not too shabby!

I'd be very surprised if they don't give it a second series as long as Lyndhurst wants to do another.

Quote: Mark @ February 28, 2007, 10:42 PM

Er... as it happens I can actually arrange an interview with Ian Brown and James Hendrie (probably not Fred though) but I don't think, as with all things PR, we could actually ask the more probing (i.e. rude ;)) questions some of you would like answering thus making it a fairly in-effective interview?

According to Bex was his heavily boo'ed flop.

That would be dead cool! But like you say, we wouldn't be able to ask the really good questions (like: After apparently researching classic comedy and watching episodes of Dad's Army, could you sit down and right Home Again?)

For the record After You've Gone has been given the go ahead for a second season. Full Story

Woohoo!!! :D

:)

Angry , Well if Aaron can do it.

You should have just pointed towards your avatar!

I'M SO GLAD IT'S COMMING BACK!

With the 8 eps plus special, and the first series, there will have been 17 episodes in this year alone.

I can't believe it! More Nick Lyndhurst!