Doctor Who... Page 999

Quote: Gavin @ June 2 2013, 12:02 PM BST

Split Dcotor Who, have a cartoon series for pre teens, and then make the main show a bit more involved.

You design the new cartoon Doctor, I'll get working on the pilot ep, we'll go in and pitch next Thursday.

Quote: Gavin @ June 2 2013, 12:02 PM BST

Split Dcotor Who, have a cartoon series for pre teens, and then make the main show a bit more involved.

and have a Welsh Dr with a sonic leak and the cyber men played by Golide lookin chains

Way to go brainiac their gold chains would kill them,

Peter Dinklage would be brilliant but is too busy and probably wouldn't be interested anyway

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKvMlydJlfs

Quote: Pingl @ June 2 2013, 12:04 PM BST

Peter Dinklage would be brilliant but is too busy and probably wouldn't be interested anyway

He could ride around on K9s back

Quote: Matthew Stott @ June 2 2013, 12:03 PM BST

You design the new cartoon Doctor, I'll get working on the pilot ep, we'll go in and pitch next Thursday.

Super plan powers Activate!

Quote: sootyj @ June 2 2013, 12:06 PM BST

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKvMlydJlfs

Good God thats...horrible

Quote: sootyj @ June 1 2013, 11:17 PM BST

But yeh Matt Smith very cool

Yes - he always looked the part. And now - someone a little bit older please. Such as Geoffrey Bayldon.

Quote: Kenneth @ June 2 2013, 1:19 PM BST

Yes - he always looked the part. And now - someone a little bit older please. Such as Geoffrey Bayldon.

He's about 90, I think you overcompensated. Let's go somewhere in the middle.

Quote: youngian @ June 2 2013, 11:51 AM BST

I suspect they will go for a rising star like Smith or Tennant. Probably some 20/30 something who is currently in Game of Thrones.

Even Joanna Lumley would be good, if she played it straight without any dipshit producers advising her to be alien wacky with the heavy heart of someone who has to save the universe every week.

New Who's a bit risk averse and demographic conscious, so I'd be surprised if they went for anyone who isn't a young white man.

Quote: Lazzard @ June 2 2013, 11:01 AM BST

Thereby, in a single stoke, giving the show the gravitas of "Merlin"...

He was the Dragon, not Merlin.

It would be interesting to see The Doctor played as a Dragon.

Whistling nnocently Whistling nnocently Pleased

Dr Tim Walker. That's Who.

Quote: Ben @ June 2 2013, 3:28 PM BST

Dr Tim Walker. That's Who.

Tim Walker is actually the twentieth incarnation...

As Smith currently has a skinhead, and you assume the Christmas special has to be filming in the next few months, is he going to be wigged up? He won't be able to grow back that full 11th Doctor flop in time otherwise.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ June 2 2013, 5:30 PM BST

As Smith currently has a skinhead, and you assume the Christmas special has to be filming in the next few months, is he going to be wigged up? He won't be able to grow back that full 11th Doctor flop in time otherwise.

No, to save on the budget needed for a suitable wig, Moffat's decided that the 11th Doctor's going to die of cancer. A cheery Christmas episode it will be indeed! ;)

A skinhead Doctor would shake things up. Give him some big boots too.