Doctor Who... Page 1,002

This guy is also been mentioned a lot:

I've heard Spencer Matthews is a front runner. From Made In Chelsea.

No to that.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ June 3 2013, 10:47 AM BST

This guy is also been mentioned a lot:

I've seen him in something, can't remember what but he has a good look for Dr Who, he reminds me a bit of Peter Davison.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ June 3 2013, 11:12 AM BST

I've seen him in something, can't remember what but he has a good look for Dr Who, he reminds me a bit of Peter Davison.

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ June 2 2013, 10:44 AM BST

The bookies reportedly have Rory Kinnear -- last seen f**king a pig in Black Mirror -- as the 3/1 favourite.

Charlie Brooker as the new Dr Who....?

Quote: sootyj @ June 3 2013, 11:29 AM BST

Charlie Brooker as the new Dr Who....?

Cor, yes please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79XAEN9gAx0

I wonder if Smith's Doctor will wander around all sad for half an hour before changing, like Tennant's.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ June 3 2013, 11:42 AM BST

I wonder if Smith's Doctor will wander around all sad for half an hour before changing, like Tennant's.

What do you mean? He's been doing that since his first episode.

Quote: Pingl @ June 3 2013, 11:44 AM BST

What do you mean? He's been doing that since his first episode.

He's been mostly pretty jolly in the eps I saw.

Oh yea going to places where he is going to die, sensing his impending doom, gathering friends for final showdowns, being ganged up on by his greatest foes, Oh Happy Days

Quote: Pingl @ June 3 2013, 11:48 AM BST

Oh yea going to places where he is going to die, sensing his impending doom, gathering friends for final showdowns, being ganged up on by his greatest foes, Oh Happy Days

Well yes, it is a fantasy drama about fighting baddies and aliens! But as a character, 11 is generally pretty up.

The modern Doctor is constantly under threat of destruction because of all the hoodoo and myth they wade in. The next Doctor will almost certainly be telling us right from the start that his time is nearly up and he has to go to planet Butlins in the constellation of Skegness to face his destiny as a red coat of the order of Bullshit

Maybe.