Doctor Who... Page 1,006

Colin Morgan wins Radio Times Poll

Quote: Pingl @ June 8 2013, 11:18 AM BST

Oh God now they are talking Chris Addison

That came from Paloma Faith tweeting some DJ or other, who she probably has a history of joking around with.

Quote: William Purry @ June 8 2013, 1:02 PM BST

That came from Paloma Faith tweeting some DJ or other, who she probably has a history of joking around with.

God I hope so

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ June 1 2013, 8:31 AM BST

In case it hasn't been posted already, "6 lines of JavaScript that write Doctor Who plots indistinguishable from the current series..."

http://toys.usvsth3m.com/drwho/

Generates random Doctor Who plots, eg:

I can't believe that no-one's commented on this. Brilliant satire and a genuine writing aid to anyone who's been commissioned to write for the show.

Here's the one I got:

The TARDIS lands on an underwater base, but Clara thinks she can hear a distant voice. Isolated from the Doctor, Clara goes on to reveal a secret about the origins of humanity in a duel with Quig'ra'noor. The White Guardian intervenes and saves the day. Kerry Katona is revealed as a new incarnation of the Rani.

I can't stop pressing the Show me another episode button.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ June 8 2013, 11:40 AM BST

They've announced there is no announcement.

Hmm, the editor of Doctor Who Magazine just tweeted 'Black Smoke', which could suggest the new Doctor has been cast.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ June 8 2013, 4:05 PM BST

Hmm, the editor of Doctor Who Magazine just tweeted 'Black Smoke', which could suggest the new Doctor has been cast.

And he's black.

Quote: Ben @ June 8 2013, 4:08 PM BST

And he's black.

Blacker than black.

Or not. When chosing the new Pope, doesn't black smoke mean noone has been selected yet?
Not that the selection of Popes and actors are really the same thing.

Quote: reds @ June 8 2013, 4:22 PM BST

Not that the selection of Popes and actors are really the same thing.

:O

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ June 8 2013, 12:58 AM BST

If we can raise another 50 quid he's coming back to the BCG to take some of the heat away from Matt Stotter on the Hunka Wunda thread

Judging by some of the half-arsed stuff that gets praised on here, I'm taking it as a compliment that people are holding us to a higher standard! Cool LOL!1! Teary

Paterson Joseph. Come on.

Also, anyone seen this poll on The Register? http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/06/07/who_poll/

Some... "interesting" suggestions in there.

Quote: Raymond Terrific @ June 9 2013, 3:57 AM BST

Paterson Joseph. Come on.

Also, anyone seen this poll on The Register? http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/06/07/who_poll/

Some... "interesting" suggestions in there.

Noddy Holder?

Patterson Joseph seems to be out the running now sadly

Quote: Pingl @ June 9 2013, 7:17 AM BST

Noddy Holder?

"Why are you running away from hordes of Ood?"

"It's CHRISTMAS!!!!"

I got the text turns out I'm the new doctor, ive got to go to a special Taylor to get dressed like a c**t.

Quote: sootyj @ June 9 2013, 8:29 AM BST

I got the text turns out I'm the new doctor, ive got to go to a special Taylor to get dressed like a c**t.