Doctor Who... Page 949

Quote: Marc P @ April 10 2013, 8:06 AM BST

Yes... jaws literally fell open it was that good of a one!

Oh, Marc. :( Teary

Lol. Well I mean. Really. One shot of him??

Need.

Quote: zooo @ April 10 2013, 8:30 PM BST

Need.

A friend of mine went to get some Strawberry Yoplait and hasn't been seen since...

:D

Quote: Tim Azure @ April 10 2013, 8:41 PM BST

A friend of mine went to get some Strawberry Yoplait and hasn't been seen since...

Who?

Quote: zooo @ April 10 2013, 8:30 PM BST

Need.

SNOG BOX!

Quote: Marc P @ April 10 2013, 10:48 PM BST
SNOG BOX! SNOG BOX

It's all go in Sheringham!

At least with a Tardis fridge/freezer you need never fear buying too much frozen food in a supermarket session.

Quote: billwill @ April 11 2013, 2:35 AM BST

At least with a Tardis fridge/freezer you need never fear buying too much frozen food in a supermarket session.

I have one.

I keep all of my thyme in there, with plenty of space left over.

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ April 11 2013, 5:28 AM BST

I have one.

I keep all of my thyme in there, with plenty of space left over.

Quote: Raymond Terrific @ April 7 2013, 2:52 PM BST

I apologise for paraphrasing Pleased But it's you who has misunderstood my point. If someone hires a designer for a TV show, they want them to produce a design people will like. You said yourself that most people would probably prefer the newer version.

I'm not claiming to have an eye for design, but surely the whole point of "good" design is that it will appeal to people? Obviously this isn't how you define it, so how would you?

I wasn't going to post about this again, chiefly because Marc covered my point, but also because it's boring to keep restating things but Tuumble's posted a link to something interesting.

I'm aware that you don't claim to have an eye for design but this photofit test requires no artistic skill whatsoever points up accurately an individual's level of visual perception.

*puts on frock coat*

I challenge you to make a photofit of one of one of the Doctors and we'll compare results. I predict yours will show a Mr. Magoo-level of visual awareness.

Stott can have a go too if he's man enough. Who knows it might open him up to a new level of respect here, if he's good.

You seem to believe that a good level of visual perception is inherently better. That ain't necessarily so, it might be wasting brain power that can be better used for other purposes.

As I said in that other photofit thread:

Theres's no way, I would be any use anyway in describing a face to the police as I have no visual facial recall. In fact no visual recall at all except when I'm dreaming, I think in abstract objects not visuals. I'm the next step up the evolutionary chain from all you guys & gals who think in pictures. Pleased

But I could be a retrograde step instead :) who's to know... Errr

Bill I think I saw Sheldon make that argument in that episode of The Big Bang Theory when he was trying to learn to drive ;)

Godot I might have a stab at that later. I'm not sure what you're expecting to prove though, I'd be pretty surprised if I beat someone who works in design at visual awareness too. And it wasn't even central to my argument... but you're right, it's boring to keep restating things.