Doctor Who... Page 946

I hate the arrogance of it all.
There's just no tension and it's all ridiculous flirting and banter.

That was Aled Jones's daughter!

Quote: zooo @ April 6 2013, 8:09 PM BST

Aled Jones has a daughter I thought he'd been castrated

If he discussed it with her was he....

wait for it.

TALKING WITH HIS HEIR!!!!!!!

Quote: sootyj @ April 6 2013, 8:09 PM BST

I hate the arrogance of it all.
There's just no tension and it's all ridiculous flirting and banter.

I think there was supposed to be tension from the big bad God, but all He did was "glow"er.

A special FX monster worthy of a particularly poor episode of VOyager.
The villain was so bad he didn't even get dialogue.

I mean how unthreatening

I didn't really like that episode. But I did like all the old school people in alien costumes. That was rather fun.

Bad as new Who has been at times it has never before descended to that level of sheer tedium.

Bit dull.

Quote: zooo @ April 6 2013, 8:09 PM BST

She was in Utopia too. With all that swearing and violence!

Bet they haven't let her watch it, at least she could watch this.
She was quite a good actor really. Most little kids tend to be rubbish.

Her singing wasn't up to much mind.

She was miming to Aled.

It looked splendid, but there was no substance to speak of whatsoever. For once I won't be disagreeing with those who come into this thread simply to slag off the latest episode, as that really was very poor indeed. Possibly planned that way to make Mark Gatiss' script next week look bearable by comparison.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ April 6 2013, 12:53 PM BST

Come now, Godot is right. Always right. In all ways. And if you continue to disagree so. He may eat your soul. I know. I used to have a soul. Once.

Eating souls - hey theres a good idea for a Doctor WHo episode. In fact lets use it for the first two episodes of the new run. :D

Be nice to have a story again.

It was crap wasn't it. But then why did I really enjoy it, stupid beyond belief, silly singing, barking aliens,more holes in the plot tan a crossroads omnibus but for some crazy reason I enjoyed it, all the shouting about what he's seen, Clara is a touching character with genuine charm, I see some hope if the scripts improve, which they should with Mark Gatiss and some Ice Warriors on a submarine.